• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making a Link to the Host Special?

In summary, to create a link to the host special, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Host Special" section. Click on the "Share" button next to the special you want to link to. This will generate a unique link that you can copy and share with your customers. You can also customize the link by adding your own personal touch, track clicks on the link, and share it on social media. To encourage your customers to use the link, you can mention it in party invitations, share it on social media, offer a special incentive, or include it in follow-up emails.
babywings76
Gold Member
On my fan page, is there a way to post a link that will take them to see the monthly host special flyer? Or a way to show the picture of the flyer on there?

(sorry if this is easy and I should already know the answer. I'm still sick and am just having a hard time thinking clearly.) :(

You'd have to convert the .pdf file to .jpg to post as a photo. I don't believe that FB supports PDF's.

I believe that policy is to link to your home page, but they'll see the special there. I think Dave's right about converting the flyer to a jpeg.

Related to Making a Link to the Host Special?

1. How do I create a link to the host special?

To create a link to the host special, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Host Special" section. Click on the "Share" button next to the special you want to link to. This will generate a unique link that you can copy and share with your customers.

2. Can I customize the link to the host special?

Yes, you can customize the link to the host special by adding your own personal touch. You can add your name or business name to the end of the link to make it more personalized for your customers.

3. How do I track the clicks on my link to the host special?

To track the clicks on your link to the host special, go to the "Host Special" section in your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Share" button next to the special. This will show you the number of clicks on your link and the number of orders placed through it.

4. Can I share the link to the host special on social media?

Yes, you can share the link to the host special on social media. Simply copy the link from your Pampered Chef account and paste it into your social media post. This will allow your followers and friends to access the special directly from your post.

5. How can I encourage my customers to use the link to the host special?

There are a few ways you can encourage your customers to use the link to the host special. You can mention it in your party invitations or reminders, share it on social media, or include it in your follow-up emails. You can also offer a special incentive or discount for those who use the link to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam