• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Shipping Fees for Replacement Parts?

In summary, replacement parts are typically shipped within 3-5 business days and may take up to 10 business days during peak seasons. You can track your shipment with the provided tracking number and there is no additional cost for shipping. In case of damaged or incorrect replacement parts, contact customer service for a resolution. Unfortunately, expedited shipping is not available, but standard shipping is usually within 3-5 business days.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I'm sure I'm missing something here ....

My Partylite consultant just placed an order with me. :love:

While she was on the phone giving me her credit card number, she mentioned that the ring was broken on her flour shaker. I noticed that it is only a buck on our replacement parts order form.

Also noticed that there is no shipping listed on said form.

Does that mean that there is no shipping on this? Or is it the same as a supply form ... $4 for the first one of the month, shipping starting at $6 thereafter?

If that is the case, then I think I will want to toss some replacement parts on there for my Apple peeler corer slicer thing too!

Nope - no shipping, just tax and you can have it shipped directly to the customer.

Thank you!

I received mine in the mail (PO Box)

Somewhere it says that shipping is included in the price of the replacements price

I do about 3 or 4 replacement orders a month - not for things being broke but missing things and those little feet to the stackable cooling rack and the simple addition stands

:chef:

1. How long does it take for replacement parts to be shipped?

Replacement parts are typically shipped within 3-5 business days. However, during peak seasons or high demand, it may take up to 10 business days for your replacement parts to be shipped.

2. Can I track my replacement parts shipment?

Yes, once your replacement parts have been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment.

3. Is there an additional cost for replacement parts shipping?

No, replacement parts shipping is free of charge. We want to ensure that our customers have a seamless experience and receive their replacement parts at no extra cost.

4. What if I receive damaged or incorrect replacement parts?

In the rare case that you receive damaged or incorrect replacement parts, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and send you the correct replacement parts as soon as possible.

5. Can I expedite my replacement parts shipment?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for replacement parts at this time. However, our standard shipping time frame is typically within 3-5 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefMary412