• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Orders Taking Extra Long to Ship?

In summary, Heather's first three orders took 3 days to ship from Home Office, but her last order, placed on the 21st, took 9 days to ship because it was on hold.
heat123
Silver Member
I placed a personal order on 10-13-05 and still haven't received shipment notice yet! bummed now because I had some items I wanted to use for my first show! :( wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

If I were you I would call or e-mail home office. I can't imagine it taking that long to recieve a personal order. I live overseas, and it has never taken more than 5 business days for a package to get here.
I hope your box arrives soon.

Good Luck with Your First Show!! :D

You are right. I submitted a show on Monday the 17th, and it just shipped yesterday. Why are they taking so long to ship? In the past, it would ship the next day - 2 days max.

I submitted a show on the 21st and it shipped the 24th. Then I submitted another show yesterday and it shipped today! :)

hmm maybe location is a factor?My first personal order was placed on 10-10-05 and shipped the 18th to arrive on my door step 10-24-05. Perhaps because I live in CA it takes longer than others? Don't know since I am still very new to this! :confused: :(

i submitted a show on october 18th and it shipped the 21st...9 boxes and 2 arrive tomorrw, 7 arrive on thursday. I also put in a supply order on the 19th, it shipped the 20th, and will be here within the next hour. I don't understand why I hear so many others taking so long, especially when they were submitted before me...I feel bad for you guys, I really do!!!

Hi Heather!

Did you check your shipping status on CC? If it doesn't say anything, then call HO and they will tell you when it has been shipped.

I have had supply and personal orders take a day or so to show up on the shipping status.

Also, it takes 5 days to ship from HO to CA.

I hope it comes soon.

When is your grand opening? I would love to come by. Is it an open house?

I just placed a personal order on the 21st and it shipped the same day. I also placed a kitchen show order on the 18th and it shipped on the 21st. Other than the end of September when they were bombed, all of my orders have shipped within 3 days with the exception of one. It didn't ship when I thought it should (it was only a $300 show), so I called HO and they told me it was on hold. When I asked why, they said they had no idea and that it shouldn't be. They put it back into production and it shipped right away. You need to call them incase this has happened to your order.

1. Why are orders taking longer to ship?

Due to the current global situation, there are delays in the shipping and delivery of packages from our fulfillment center. This is causing orders to take longer than usual to ship.

2. Is there a specific reason for the delays?

The delays are due to the increased demand for online shopping and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our shipping partners' operations.

3. How much longer will it take for my order to arrive?

We are unable to provide an exact estimate for shipping times as they can vary depending on the shipping location and current shipping volume. However, we are working closely with our shipping partners to get your order to you as soon as possible.

4. Will I still receive my order even with the delays?

Yes, your order will still be shipped and delivered. However, there may be a slight delay in the delivery time. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email.

5. Can I cancel my order if it is taking too long to ship?

If you would like to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team. However, please note that due to the high volume of orders, it may already be in the shipping process and cannot be cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
afeller
  • jbarnhill