• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Show That Wants to Be a May

In summary, the conversation discusses a situation where a friend has booked a show for 4/19 but wants to donate proceeds or a portion of the show to HWC. However, due to family being in town, the show cannot be moved to a later date. Suggestions are made to collect donations at the show, hold orders for HWC items until May, and possibly submit them as a catalog show. There is also discussion about potentially changing the "held" date to May 1 to receive May specials, but concerns are raised about following the rules. Ultimately, it is suggested to collect HWC orders and submit them in May, as the held date does not matter to the host or guests.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Okay, I have a friend that booked a show for 4/19 but when she reviewed my host binder (where it shows the upcoming benefits) she wants the proceeds or a part of the show to go to HWC. she is not able to move the show date as family will be in state from out of town on 4/19. what should i do? should i ask for donations at the show to benefit HWC or any ideas would be helpful. Thanks

If you get shows from this one to book in May, she will have contributed to the HWC by those shows! Plus, when she goes to those, she can contribute to it by the host special or the guest special....

you can also collect orders for the HWC items at her show and hold them until May and either add to another show or turn them in as their own if the sales are high enough.

I would suggest her collecting "outside orders" for the HWC too and then submit as a catalog show in addition to this show May 1st :)

Someone on here made up a flyer that had the 3 HWC items on it so people could sign up in advance to buy them. I would use that & make that a May catalog show for her along w/outside orders she can get by then.

I would tell you that you could date the show May 1 so they could get May specials if everyone was OK with it and just close it May 2, but then somebody would be upset with me for suggesting something that is not within the rules. So I won't.

I thought the same thing as Di Can Cook but We don't want to get in trouble.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I would tell you that you could date the show May 1 so they could get May specials if everyone was OK with it and just close it May 2, but then somebody would be upset with me for suggesting something that is not within the rules. So I won't.

Where is there any "rule" about this? :confused: I don't see anything at all wrong with doing this, if that is something the hostess would want to do. :) After all, you're just using a different show date, and benefits are determined by the date the show is "held", not the date it is submitted, so where is the problem??

Confused,
Paula

Especially since the host wants to do this to help benefit HWC. I think in this case I would probably make the exception but let the guests know that this is not your normal practice of allowing the host to change the "held" date.

why does the host or guests need to know when the "held" date is? They don't know the difference???

I say collect HWC orders and submit them May 1 or 2, whatever, as long as it's submitted in May does it matter to the Home Office?

1. What is "April Show That Wants to Be a May"?

"April Show That Wants to Be a May" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of April. It is a way for customers to get exclusive deals and discounts on our products.

2. How do I participate in "April Show That Wants to Be a May"?

To participate, simply place an order for any Pampered Chef products during the month of April. Your order will automatically be counted towards the promotion and you will receive the benefits.

3. Are there any restrictions on the products included in "April Show That Wants to Be a May"?

No, all Pampered Chef products are eligible for the promotion. However, please note that the discounts and deals may vary for each product.

4. Can I combine "April Show That Wants to Be a May" with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "April Show That Wants to Be a May" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of our regular monthly specials.

5. When will I receive my "April Show That Wants to Be a May" discounts and deals?

Your discounts and deals will be automatically applied to your order during the month of May. You will see the savings reflected in your final total at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kmemry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies