• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Gig Roundup: What's Cooking Up Onstage?

In summary, the April Gig Roundup is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases new products and recipes. It will take place on April 10th at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois, with virtual options available. Both consultants and customers can attend for a day filled with cooking demonstrations, product reveals, hands-on activities, networking, and Q&A sessions. Tickets can be purchased through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website, with early bird pricing available for a limited time.
DebPC
Staff member
What is everyone making at their shows in April???

Pasta Primavera in the DCB! Its a HIT!!!! and sooo easy!!!

That Pasta Primavera is soooo good. I make it all the time at home. I use veggies we like, not just what the recipe calls for.

As for my shows, I think I'm going with the Cheeseburger Salad-Jimmy Buffet themes with Cheeseburger in Paradise and Margaritas. However, I have a Bridal Shower and a Mommy & Me show in my April mix.

Hi ! I tried to find the recipe on our files for the pasta primavera. Good u post for me please. Thanks! Alanna from Pa.

I'm giving the hosts a choice between Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad and a Grilled Chicken Salad that I found on this site. Theme is Spring Has Sprung (or something like that--wording isn't set in stone yet), with lots of green-colored forms, Easter egg games, and so on.

I would love to have the recipe for pasta primavera in dcb! Could not find it in the files...

I'm doing a Hawaiian Theme since we're all still buried in snow here in Alaska with the Aloha Pizza.
Next month, I'll do Happy Hour with the Crunchy Zucchini Fries and a choice of either the Lemony Gingertinis or the Chocolate Raspberry Martinis for an alcoholic choice plus the CranRasberry Fizz. My go-to drinks for when I did my Just Drinks/Little Black Dress parties :) Oh and I'll do the 4 minute cake in the RCB with strawberry cake mix to have the pink factor - maybe add some strawberries to the Lemony Gingertinis too.

What is the April Gig Roundup event?

The April Gig Roundup is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases our latest and greatest products and recipes. It's a fun and interactive experience for both customers and consultants.

When and where will the April Gig Roundup take place?

This year, the April Gig Roundup will be taking place on April 10th at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, Illinois. We also have virtual options available for those unable to attend in person.

Who can attend the April Gig Roundup?

The April Gig Roundup is open to both Pampered Chef consultants and customers. It's a great opportunity for consultants to learn about new products and recipes, and for customers to get a sneak peek at what's to come.

What can attendees expect at the April Gig Roundup?

Attendees can expect a day filled with cooking demonstrations, product reveals, and hands-on activities. There will also be opportunities to network with other consultants and participate in Q&A sessions with Pampered Chef executives.

How can I purchase tickets for the April Gig Roundup?

You can purchase tickets for the April Gig Roundup through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Early bird pricing is available for a limited time, so make sure to secure your spot soon!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefann