• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious April Show Recipes for Your Next Gathering

In summary, some popular recipes for April Showers include Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup, Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake, and Spring Vegetable Quiche. These recipes can also be made in advance and stored for a rainy day. They also use seasonal ingredients such as spring vegetables, fresh herbs, and citrus fruits. For those with dietary restrictions, there are vegetarian and vegan options available such as the Roasted Veggie Buddha Bowl and Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins. All of these recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab.
annew
What's everyone making @ your April Shows................

I am tossing around the idea of doing the Asian Cobb Salad and then the Apple Berry Salsa and Cinnamon Chips. Also maybe some trifles..

mexican chicken lasagna and salsa in the MFP

It's Lent...lots of Catholics around here and I do lots of parties on Fridays, so I have to go meatless. Creamy One Pot pasta is popular this month.

I'm still undecided. I was hoping to sell more Grill Pans and have been doing fajitas in the Grill Pan and the Salsa in the MFP. No one is buying the pan. I may switch back to doing the fajitas in the DCB. The flavor is just so much better with the Grill Pan.

I do want to offer a Lenten recipe. I have to keep looking. Nothing is speaking to me right now.

I have been doing the Jerk Chicken Nachos (with the chili lime rub) this month with the mango confetti salsa. I do the chicken when I get there in the DCB and then show the results when I start. The awesome thing is they call for a lot of the same ingredients so it keeps the shopping list short. Tonight I had a vegetarian host and we did the nachos and substituted black beans for the chicken. Everyone raved about it. I put the chicken on the side as an option. This would be a great option for lent.

What are some popular recipes for April Showers?

Some popular recipes for April Showers include Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup, Lemon Blueberry Coffee Cake, and Spring Vegetable Quiche.

Can I make these recipes in advance for a rainy day?

Yes, many of our April Show recipes can be made in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer for a rainy day. Just make sure to properly store and reheat them when ready to eat.

Do these recipes use seasonal ingredients?

Yes, our April Show recipes use seasonal ingredients such as spring vegetables, fresh herbs, and citrus fruits to bring a bright and fresh taste to your dishes.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the April Show collection?

Yes, we have several vegetarian and vegan options in our April Show collection including our Roasted Veggie Buddha Bowl and Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins.

Can I find these recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, all of our April Show recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab. You can also search for specific ingredients or dietary preferences to find the perfect recipe for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • cookingwithdot
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • susanr613