• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Navigating April Bookings: Our Experiences

In summary, many people are having trouble entering their new bookings into their CC account. Deb is having success entering her new bookings.
pamperedbecky
I'd love to hear how others do with this over the next few days.

However, I tried to go on and enter a booking I just got for April and there's nothing up yet where we can enter our new April bookings. Anyone know if that's supposed to be up at a certain time today?

Good luck everyone!!

woohoo go Becky!I am going to get my hair done today, so I'm bringing my stylist a host packet. She was totally interested when I was there 6 weeks ago and I told her I'd bring the new catalog when I come back.I also pampered my son's PT office yesterday with Strawberry Cream Trifle. Everyone LOVED it! I left catalogs with DS's therapist and hopefully she will gather some orders. She wants a Food Chopper and I reminded her she can get it free/discounted if she collects some orders for me. Here's hoping!

Yay Deb!!! I may go back to the periodontist's office tomorrow that I was at a lot last year when I got gum grafting. Yuck, that sucked. Anyway, I gave them a couple catalogs back then and kept meaning to go pamper them, but never did. I think they'll remember me. I may go back to my orthopedic surgeon's office too. I pampered them last summer and got some good orders, so I may go back and do it again.

Keep it up!!

Next month I plan to move my PC bank account to the same bank that has my personal checking account, so I will leave them a packet as well. I always go in at that bank (I have to get rolls of quarters for DH to park at the Metra station and they won't send them through the drive thru) and they always ooh and aah over David so they will remember me. My PC acct is currently with Chase and the last time I made some deposits in the drive thru, I included a mini catalog with the checks and she the teller sent the mini back to me with my receipt and was totally snippy with me. WTF??? That just turned me off, so I'm going to take my business elsewhere.

It's up now!!!! I just entered the show I just booked. No instant winner.:( Oh well. I'm determined to get as many bookings as I can.

Yay Deb!!!! Geez, that woman was rude. I think that's a great reason to switch. Ha! That reminds me that the lady at the bank (her name was REbecca, so that's easy to remember) was going to think about doing a cooking show, so I need to stop in today and deposit some checks. Woo hoo!!! This is getting me motivated!

I am terrible. I entered all of my April shows so far... like 6 I think. I won latte though! WOOT!
Debb- good for you! I don't blame you one bit. There's no need to be rude. harrumph.

Yay! I just stopped in my bank and talked to the teller I gave a catalog to last week. She wants to do a cooking show in April! she's going to email me when she's not busy and we'll find a date. I hope it's in the next couple days so I can go enter it on CC! :)

I got 2 shows added to my calendar for April so far and a couple more promised but getting back to me with dates! WOO HOO! - no instant win for me.

Won chocolate, but I can't have it...husband is excited :)

I won a Starbucks card! :D

WOOT WOOT!! Yay for booking shows and winning stuff!
Hey Kate! My director sent out a link to your I heart my dcb fb site. I joined, but now I can't figure out how to get back to it. EEK!

I'm so glad I got on the phone last night. Booked 5 more April shows since the blitz started. Won 2 Starbuck's cards.
Last night another director and I set up a call for our groups to do the blitz. Not 1 called in. How sad is that?

Becky - on your home page on Facebook you should see "Groups". Click on it and find the group in your list. Who is your director?

I was having trouble finding it again on my phone. muhahahahahaaaa... I can't access fb from school.
My director is Kathy Yellets. She sent the link and said, "this is fun!" :)

I entered 6 Shows yesterday, mostly all Catalog but I'll take it! I won.....nothing. :-(

1. How do I navigate April bookings effectively?

To navigate April bookings effectively, it is important to plan ahead and set achievable goals. Start by creating a list of potential hosts and reach out to them early in the month. Offer incentives such as free products or discounts to encourage them to book a party. Additionally, utilize social media and word of mouth to spread the word about your business and book more parties.

2. How can I boost my bookings in April?

One way to boost your bookings in April is by offering themed parties or incorporating seasonal products into your demonstrations. This will create a sense of urgency and excitement for potential hosts and guests. Also, consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to host joint parties and reach a larger audience.

3. What are some common challenges when booking parties in April?

Some common challenges when booking parties in April include competition with other direct sales companies and busy schedules due to spring events and holidays. It is important to stay organized and persistent, and to offer unique and enticing parties to stand out from other companies and events.

4. How do I handle cancellations or no-shows for April parties?

In the event of a cancellation or no-show for an April party, it is important to have a clear policy in place and communicate it to your hosts. Consider offering rescheduling options or virtual parties as an alternative. It is also helpful to have a backup plan and reach out to potential hosts to fill any open dates.

5. What are some tips for following up with potential April hosts?

To effectively follow up with potential April hosts, it is important to be persistent but not pushy. Send personalized messages or emails, and offer incentives or reminders of the benefits of hosting a party with you. Additionally, be open to scheduling parties for May or beyond if April dates are already filled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefsteph07