• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Can You Host Pampered Chef Shows During Pregnancy?

In summary, it seems that it is beneficial to book as much as possible in the first few months of a pregnancy, but be prepared to need help from your hosts during shows.
ChefMoore
For those of you that have done Pampered Chef while you were pregnant, how long did you continue to do cooking shows as you neared your due date. I'm due April 24th and I'm unsure what I want to do about booking shows in April. Any advice or suggestions from previous experience or otherwise? Thanks!

I think each person is different. I was due April 15 and had Evan on April 4th. I think my last actual show was late February. If I had it to do over again, I would have a least booked March. I also would have scheduled catty shows to be going on in April, May, and June so that I woudn't have had to worry about going inactive. If you schedule shows later in your pregnancy, just host coach that you will need help carrying in/out your stuff...and that if you go into labor you will give them a gift for changing to a catty show or something like that!

I am interested to hear from others!

A clustermate had her baby early and did a show two days before delivery. Then since she already had shows booked, she did a show 2 days after getting out of the hospital. She only canceled 1 show which was the day she had her baby.

I think it depends on how you feel. Is this your first child? I agree with Kelly, book as much as you can but make sure to let your hosts know that you will be very pregnant and may need help. I heard a consultant who promoted catalog shows during "baby month". She gave them an extra $15 free for having a catalog show in the month her baby was due.

I'm due April 25th and I'm having the same delimmas. My first was 2 weeks late so I hate to not book April at all! My hospitality director was successful with PC through 2 of her pregnancies. She told me to over book the first 2 weeks of April and book cattys for the next 6 weeks. I'll be nursing also so I'm not sure how I'll work that when I start shows again.

I have had several successful catty hosts here lately and I may call them and see if they want to do another during "baby month" with the new spring prods and give them an incentive of some kind.

I'm anxious to hear how others have done this!

Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your dilemma. When I was pregnant, I continued to do cooking shows up until about a month before my due date. However, every pregnancy is different and it's important to listen to your body and do what feels comfortable for you. Some consultants choose to take a break from shows during the last month of their pregnancy, while others continue until they go into labor. My advice would be to talk to your doctor and see what they recommend. Also, make sure to communicate with your hostesses and let them know your situation. They may be willing to reschedule for a later date or have someone else host the show for you. Ultimately, it's important to prioritize your health and well-being during this special time. Best of luck to you and your growing family!

Related to How Long Can You Host Pampered Chef Shows During Pregnancy?

1. Can I still host a Pampered Chef show before my due date in April?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that April is a busy month for expecting mothers, but hosting a Pampered Chef show can still be a fun and stress-free experience. Our consultants are trained to accommodate your needs and make the show as easy and enjoyable for you as possible.

2. Is it safe for me to attend a show as a guest before my due date in April?

The safety of our guests is our top priority. If you are feeling well and your doctor has not advised against attending gatherings, then it is safe for you to attend a show. However, we do offer virtual shows as an alternative if you prefer to stay at home.

3. What happens if I go into labor before my scheduled show in April?

In the event that you go into labor before your scheduled show, we completely understand and will work with you to reschedule for a later date. Your health and the health of your baby are our top priority.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I host a show before my due date in April?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for hosting a show before your due date in April. Our host rewards program is designed to reward you for your efforts in hosting a successful show, regardless of when it takes place.

5. Can I make special accommodations for my pregnancy at my April show?

Absolutely! Our consultants are more than happy to accommodate any special needs or requests you may have during your April show. Just let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to make your experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tonzafunn