• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Patriotic Appetizer Recipes?

In summary, some simple and easy patriotic appetizer ideas include making a flag-shaped fruit skewer or a caprese salad with red, white, and blue ingredients. For a festive dip, you can create a layered dip or a colorful spinach dip. Finger foods like deviled eggs, mini sandwiches, and fruit skewers are perfect for a 4th of July picnic and can be made ahead of time. Additionally, dips and other appetizers can also be prepared in advance for easy serving.
emmabelle47
I know there's the salad recipe on CC, but what other appetizer Patriotic recipes are there? I searched the files, but only came up with dessert recipes. I wanted to offer an appetizer and a dessert- I got the dessert covered. (Thats always the easy one :) ) Anyone got any good ideas?

Red, white and blue chips with a dip?I remember seeing a potato chip medley called Red, White and blues that would be perfect. Put out by the same company that puts out Terra Chips... might be something to look into and serve with a PC dip

Oh! Great Idea!!

How about the Jerk Chicken Nachos using Blue Corn tortilla chips?With the red bell pepper and the white meat chicken, it's pretty patriotic.

These are ideas from another Director friend of mine. She created the Bruschetta recipe and has shared this with everyone around here, so I don't think she would mind it if I posted it here. (Thanks, Kathy!)~Salsa w/blue corn tortilla chips
~Veggies and dip - cherry tomatoes, red pepper strips with a blue cheese dipand a recipe She created called...Red, white & blue Bruschetta: 1 baguette of French bread, ¼ cup butter, 3 TB sugar, Cinnamon, 1 lemon, 8-oz cream cheese, ¼ cup powdered sugar, 2 cup strawberries, 1 cup blueberries, 1/3 cup toasted slivered almondsSlice baguette, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake in a 400 oven for approximately 10 minutes . Mix together lemon zest, juice, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Spread cream cheese mixture on bruschetta. Slice strawberries and toss with blueberries -sprinkle on top of cream cheese spread, then sprinkle with almonds.

YUMMO!!!

I can't belive thats still too short!

1. How can I make a simple and easy patriotic appetizer?

One simple and easy appetizer idea for a patriotic theme is to make a flag-shaped fruit skewer using strawberries, blueberries, and marshmallows.

2. What are some creative ways to incorporate red, white, and blue into my appetizers?

You can use red, white, and blue ingredients such as cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and blueberries to make a patriotic caprese salad. You can also use cookie cutters to create star-shaped crackers for a patriotic cheese platter.

3. How can I make a festive dip for a patriotic theme?

One idea for a festive dip is to make a red, white, and blue layered dip using refried beans, guacamole, and salsa. You can also use food coloring to create a colorful and patriotic spinach dip.

4. What are some appetizers that are easy to transport for a 4th of July picnic?

Finger foods such as deviled eggs, mini sandwiches, and fruit skewers are easy to transport for a 4th of July picnic. You can also make patriotic themed trail mix using red, white, and blue candies and dried fruits.

5. Can I make patriotic themed appetizers ahead of time?

Yes, many patriotic appetizers can be made ahead of time. For example, you can prepare the ingredients for a flag-shaped fruit skewer and assemble them right before serving. You can also make dips and store them in the fridge until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Staci
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies