• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Willing to Share Pics of Their Booth?

and left the rest. That was about 4 years ago.Thanks so much for the help, Andrea! I am going to have to look into this a little more!Never seen it done that way, but if it's not someone in your cluster, I can see their point. Usually, whoever is the contact person usually sets up their stuff and leaves it for everyone else to use until the end of the event.Thanks for the help, Jackie. She is in my Cluster but I think some of the people who will be working the booth won't be. I guess I'll just get with whoever is working the same shifts I am and see what we want to bring. Also how do "door prizes" get handled with multiple consultants?
linojackie
I do several booth-type displays, but I always feel like it could be better or that it doesn't look right. I know there are people out there with really nice booths but I haven't run across any around here. Does anyone have a picture of their booth they'd be willing to share?

Edited to say: It's not that I haven't seen any nice booths around here, I haven't seen ANY at all!

Last edited:
I also would like some pics. i am doing an ice cream social and also hope to do some fundraisers oon. i am not good at displays. Please help??!!

I'm good at displays, but believe it or not I did 5 fairs/festivals this summer and didn't take one picture. Sorry! My "thing" I like to do is to elevate things. Don't set everything on a level plane. I'll use a PC delivery box and cover with material and set products on top of it. I'll elevate the trifle bowl that I use for drawing slips. I display the entire new consultant kit with a help wanted sign in my booth. I set the tables in a v shape. (The V opens toward the front) People don't like to come into a booth and I wanted more than just one table straight across- By setting the tables this way, I had more room. I always use the 3 tier rack and have fruits and "fake" rolls in it. I use our recipe cards placed in the top of the tier and in the small bowls carrier.

I hand out recipe cards as my business cards

thanks Julie Anyone else? Pics??

I didn't take any pictures!

Not sure if you will like these but they are from my first booth..

Attachments

• IMG_2942.jpg
    IMG_2942.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 588
  • IMG_2935.jpg
    IMG_2935.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 504
here are some from my county fair booth last summer and a home show last April. Both happened to have a patriotic theme.

136-3604_IMG.jpg

fairbooth07b.jpg

morashow08.jpg

morashow08b.jpg

morashow08d.jpg

Thanks so much to all who have shared. These are great! I am really learning a lot, so if anyone else would like to share, keep 'em coming!

Paulette these pics are great.................. I wish my booths looked that good.... Thanks for the ideas............

Thanks... I take it as a great compliment as I am NOT a great decorator!!!

Did just you "woman" the booth? Did you have anyone else help you? If so, did you remove products and have each Consultant bring their own? I am doing a booth in September and October with some other consultants and the Consultant in charge wants everyone to bring their own products in. She will take all she sets up with whenever she is not at the booth herself. Those with experience, how do you do this? Love the idea with the V-shape tables!

Paulette great job they look awesome!

pcchefjane said:
Did just you "woman" the booth? Did you have anyone else help you? If so, did you remove products and have each Consultant bring their own? I am doing a booth in September and October with some other consultants and the Consultant in charge wants everyone to bring their own products in. She will take all she sets up with whenever she is not at the booth herself. Those with experience, how do you do this? Love the idea with the V-shape tables!

Never seen it done that way, but if it's not someone in your cluster, I can see their point. Usually, whoever is the contact person usually sets up their stuff and leaves it for everyone else to use until the end of the event.

Thanks for the help, Jackie. She is in my Cluster but I think some of the people who will be working the booth won't be. I guess I'll just get with whoever is working the same shifts I am and see what we want to bring. Also how do "door prizes" get handled with multiple consultants? I know she is bringing a gift basket to giveaway but only to people who come when she is there.

When I have done most booths I am the only one there. I did one time take a couple slots at a booth my Hosp. Cluster ran. Yhe person who set up (Hosp Dir) used her products. Another clustermate who used to decorate store windows helped set up. The Dir made sure she had the last time slot on the last day so she could bring everything home. We only brought our own drawing slips and small things to sell (seas best, quick cut etc,)

1. Can I see pictures of your booth setup for inspiration?

Yes, you can definitely see pictures of our booth setup for inspiration. We have a wide range of booth designs and setups that have been successful for our consultants. You can also check out our social media pages for more ideas and inspiration.

2. How do you make your booth stand out and attract customers?

We have found that using eye-catching displays and incorporating bright colors, as well as incorporating interactive elements such as cooking demonstrations, can help make our booth stand out and attract customers. We also make sure to have plenty of sample products available for customers to try and to engage with them in conversation about our products.

3. Can you share any tips for setting up a successful booth at an event?

Some tips we have found helpful for setting up a successful booth at an event include arriving early to secure a good location, having a clear and organized layout, offering samples and demonstrations, and having engaging signage and visuals to draw in customers. It's also important to have a friendly and approachable attitude to connect with potential customers.

4. How do you handle inventory and sales at your booth?

We have a system in place for managing inventory and sales at our booth. Our consultants keep track of their inventory and restock as needed. We also accept various forms of payment including cash, credit cards, and mobile payments to make it easier for customers to make purchases. We also have an online ordering option for customers who may not be able to purchase at the event.

5. Do you have any before and after pictures of your booth setup?

Yes, we have before and after pictures of our booth setup. We often take pictures of our booth before and after events to document any changes or improvements we've made. These pictures can also be helpful for consultants to see how different setups and designs have worked for us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
crazyPCcooker
  • jillbean
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
jillbean
  • gingertannery