• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Job Fair in LA - Share a Booth and Save $$ - 3/18

In summary, Beth is considering the cost of the booth against what she will get out of it and whether or not it is worth it. She also brainstormed other events that she has had good results with.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
There is a Job Fair coming up in Los Angeles, March 18th. I don't know many people here in the Los Angeles area that are PC reps- and am looking for someone to share a booth with. Anyone interested? The full amount for 1 person (me) is $300., so if one person answers, it'll be $150 each, and if more......lower.....etc. Please respond if you're interested!

Beth...you may consider the cost vs what you will get out of it. Having attended some Job Fairs myself, I steer clear of the DS tables... People are not there for that. Most who go to Job Fairs are looking for jobs that can make them lots of money really fast. PC is not for them. I'd check with your Upline Director to see if she would consider this a good investment. The purpose of most booths is to seek customers/hosts. You will gain neither from this booth.

pcchefjane said:
Beth...you may consider the cost vs what you will get out of it. Having attended some Job Fairs myself, I steer clear of the DS tables... People are not there for that. Most who go to Job Fairs are looking for jobs that can make them lots of money really fast. PC is not for them. I'd check with your Upline Director to see if she would consider this a good investment. The purpose of most booths is to seek customers/hosts. You will gain neither from this booth.

At the same time there is a severe lack of jobs right now and people might be looking at any and every possibility. At a job fair I like to say, sure go for those other jobs but this one will be a guarantee that will fill in the cracks and offer you more stability. I have never paid that much $$ for a job fair booth though, ouch!

The job losses and "filling the cracks" is exactly what I was thinking! You really don't think it will be worth it?

cookin to the top said:
The job losses and "filling the cracks" is exactly what I was thinking! You really don't think it will be worth it?

I really don't think it would be worth it. The cost of the booth sounds pretty high.

I've been trying to think up other types of events to set up a booth - can you help me brainstorm please? Which events have you had good results with?

check local

schools (PTA)
fire stations.

both are gearing up for fundraisers and craft fairs this time of year.

1. What is the date and location of the job fair in LA?

The job fair in LA will take place on March 18th at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

2. Can I share a booth with another company at the job fair?

Yes, the job fair offers the option for companies to share a booth to save money. This allows for more networking opportunities and exposure for both companies.

3. How much does it cost to share a booth at the job fair?

The cost to share a booth at the job fair is $500 per company. This includes a booth space, table, and two chairs.

4. What types of companies will be at the job fair?

The job fair will feature a variety of companies from different industries, including technology, healthcare, finance, and more. There will also be a mix of both large corporations and smaller businesses.

5. How can I register for the job fair?

To register for the job fair, please visit our website and fill out the registration form. You will then receive more information and instructions for payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Happy Mom