• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Try a 12" Skillet Pizza?

In summary, the author tried a skillet pizza using the grand biscuits as the deep dish crust and mozzarella and pepperoni. The pizza was quick and easy to make and tasted similar to an expensive brick oven pizza from a restaurant.
heat123
Silver Member
I am totally not wanting to cook anything since it's 95 in the house right now but something quick and easy would be a skillet pizza. I have all the ingredients just don't know how long and what temp? TIA!

I would if I didn't just go grocery shopping and spent $275! Thought about it but felt guilty, that and we have been eating out with lunch all this past week before I went shopping.

Ok, just tried it, it was soo quick and easy. I used the grand biscuits as my deep dish crust and mozzerella and pepperoni. 350 for 20 min and it was pretty good, totally reminded me of the Deep dish we had in Chicago at confrence. Dh even said it was pretty good, esp. considering it was totally impromptu and off the top of my head. Now I want to try the SS pesto one but am afraid to get it all dirty!

How many grands did you use?

This sounds good! I have done the Bubble Up Pizza in the Rectanlge Baker.

I am having a demoless show in a few weeks and this sounds like a great way to show off cookware.

I would love to know your exact measurements too!

oh a little bit of this and that and violllllla! Seriously, I used 1 can of grandbiscuit, buttery flavored (although next time I will use nonbuttered) unless you like a sweeter crust. Took them and split them in 1/2 width wise so they weren't as thick, placed them in the 12" skillet, took the last two and pulled them to pieces to fit in between the gaps around the perimeter, rolled it out with the roller and smoothed the seems and filled in any gaps, then poured however much sauce you want and lots of cheese and loaded it with pepperoni. Bake at 350 for 20-25 min. Done!

VERY QUICK AND EASY! Demos cookware nicely! :) Which is really why I wanted to use it instead of stoneware plus it was nice and deep dish style!

Yummy! I ordered a skillet and I have learned about the lasagna and now the pizza ya i can't wait!!

I make Pizzas in my grill pan all the time! I use regular dough. I buy the frozen bread dough to keep on hand or you can make some if you have a bred machine or the PC mix is good.

Just grease up the pan and use your immagination. You will want all your ingredients cut and ready to go before you start cooking the dough.

roll out your dough brush both sides w/ EVOO. cook on pan till golden and puffy.
Flip dpugh and add ingredients.

Tastes like an expensive brick oven pizza from a resteraunt!

I use flour tortillas alot too. Mk DD calls them Pizza Quesadillas and LOVES them!

Related to Anyone Try a 12" Skillet Pizza?

1. Can the 12" skillet pizza be made with store-bought pizza dough?

Yes, the 12" skillet pizza can be made with store-bought pizza dough. However, we recommend using our Pampered Chef pizza dough recipe for the best results.

2. How many servings does a 12" skillet pizza make?

A 12" skillet pizza typically makes 4-6 servings, depending on the appetite of your guests.

3. Can I use the 12" skillet pizza on the stovetop?

No, the 12" skillet pizza is meant to be used in the oven only. Using it on the stovetop may cause damage to the skillet and can be a safety hazard.

4. How do I clean the 12" skillet pizza?

The 12" skillet pizza can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. It is also dishwasher safe for convenience.

5. Can I use the 12" skillet pizza to make other dishes besides pizza?

Yes, the 12" skillet pizza can be used to make a variety of dishes such as frittatas, omelets, and even desserts like apple pie. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
punkie1019
  • shelly.nurse
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janicemccabepchef
Replies
Views
stefani2