• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Too Busy to Watch Tv Tonight?

Summary: Janet is busy and has no time for TV tonight. She will be online and cleaning and reading and praying.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I just thought since there are all these anyone watching "X" tonight thread that I'd start a thread for us who have an insanely busy week...

Not that anyone will post to it since they are probably out and about doing stuff...me too! So bye for now! :D

I will be online and cleaning and reading and praying. No TV tonight I think. Tomorrow the house has to be clean because 22 people are coming over for my niece's b-day party. I have a princess castle cake to make, assemble, frost and decorate- punch to make, and white hairs to pluck from my over stressed out head! :) LOL

I mostly watch food network, and American Idol, however after seeing who they booted off last night, I think I'm done with Idol.

So, I'll chat with you later, Janet! :) TTFN

DS has a baseball game tonight.

See ya'll later.

I'm seeing Van Halen tonight!! No Lost for me! Darn.

I will be watching a few things tonight. After today though, I will be busy till Sunday!! I have the twins field trip to the Zoo in the morning. I then have to set up and work at my Mothers of Multiples Rummage at 530. Sat. we are having a Pampered Chef Fundraiser for the Food bank of SD. I have headed it up with a couple others, due to my director's baby having Open Heart Surgery. Then in the afternoon I am doing a Bridal Shower for my Director. Then my sisters Twins are coming over so I can watch them for a couple hours!! Yikes, it is going to be crazy!!

No rerun of Iron Chef America for me tonight - it's the Women's (Passover) Seder. This weekend I hope to make up for a dud of an April with a 30-person show Friday nite, collecting orders from a business client Saturday, and a 10-person show Sunday. Oh yes, and there's the cleaning/shopping/dog walking/springcleaning.....

Better to be busy than bored, right?

I'll be at my son's ballgame!

I'll be on the phone. :D However, I will make time for ER at 9 p.m. I don't make calls past 9 p.m. anyway.

I'm attending my newest recruit's first show tonight.

I'll be recording "The Office", but I have a show so I'll watch it when I get home (and also had shows Tuesday, yesterday, and have one tomorrow, so tv's been at the very bottom of my list this week!)

Funny how many posted after they ran off for the night. :)We just made it home for the night - not TOO bad on time. I can actually watch something if I want to.

I'm not too busy, I just don't watch any of those shows. Oh, for the good old days when Gilmore Girls was on :balloon:
I'll probably be watching reruns on DVD! hehehe

Well I was a good girl & didn't watch Grey's, since I didn't get a chance to get on the phone until 8pm. So I'll watch it online today. Had too much running around the kiddos. (only to get one ready for soccer, get there, & then find out it was cancelled:grumpy: So supper got started late)

The funny thing is that I rarely watch TV at night. I tape things for The Furry Guy, since he works second shift. We have an antenna (no cable and too cheap for satellite), so there's nothing but infomercials and talk shows on when he gets home. I tape prime-time stuff for him and watch it in the morning as I'm exercising and getting ready for the day.

1. What is "Anyone Too Busy to Watch TV Tonight?"

"Anyone Too Busy to Watch TV Tonight?" is a collection of quick and easy recipes designed for busy individuals who may not have time to cook a full meal or watch TV while doing so. These recipes can be made in under 30 minutes and are perfect for those with busy schedules.

2. What types of recipes are included in "Anyone Too Busy to Watch TV Tonight?"

This collection includes a variety of recipes such as one-pot meals, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker recipes. These recipes are designed to be simple, convenient, and delicious for busy individuals.

3. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for these recipes are easy to find and can be found in most grocery stores. They are also budget-friendly and can be adapted to fit dietary restrictions or preferences.

4. How many servings do the recipes in "Anyone Too Busy to Watch TV Tonight?" make?

The recipes in this collection typically make 4-6 servings, but can easily be doubled or halved to fit your needs. Leftovers can also be saved for future meals.

5. Can these recipes be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of the recipes in this collection can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer for later use. This is perfect for busy individuals who want to have a quick and easy meal ready to go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat