• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Taking Cooking Shows in Action Live as a Workshop?

In summary, Deb Stein was called to speak at a conference and she is excited to be there. She is in Wave 3 and is going to be speaking with Lisa Flynn and Jane Miller.
chefkathy
If you're in Wave 2, make sure you choose it as your first workshop on day 1. You might recognize your presenter. :DI just got off the phone with Virginia Stein.

Deb! That's so awesome! Too bad I'm in session one!!!! :(

:cry: :cry: I'm in Wave 3.

Congratulations Deb!

Congrats... to bad you can't do wave 3 as well :(

How cool! I'm in Wave 3, too, though. :(

I'm in wave 3 too, so I won't be able to see it.:( Do they record it for you as a DVD? I don't think they do, but that would be cool! Congrats for being asked to be a speaker. How cool!!

Have someone record you and we'll all take a copy!

Congratulations Deb! That is so cool!

Geez Deb!! That's AWESOME!!!

I was going to tell you on the phone today Kristi, but I think we were both a little frazzled. :D

I KNOW! I was wondering why you didn't tell me whe I read that!! I wondered if you had already known or not. Lots going on obviously!! Congrats you deserve it!!! What does Brian think?

Congrats Deb!!!

You ROCK!!!

pampmomof3 said:
I KNOW! I was wondering why you didn't tell me whe I read that!! I wondered if you had already known or not. Lots going on obviously!! Congrats you deserve it!!! What does Brian think?

He is very proud. I kinda forgot to tell him as well...didn't tell him until we were sitting down to dinner and he was like "WHAT?!?!!? How come you just told me now?!?!?" LOL!

What's cool is the HO will have all the ingredients and tools there for me, so I don't have to worry about dragging anything with me. :D

So he thought what I thought, why am I just finding out now? J/k!!!:) That's AWESOME! Who recommended you?

pampmomof3 said:
Who recommended you?
Well, my Sales Manager recommended me to do a show at the HO in March--remember that? Well, I worked with Virginia Stein in the training dept to do that. There were quite a few VPs in attendance, including Lisa Flynn, Jane Miller, and a couple of the guys (VP of finance, VP of operations). They all had nothing but good things to say, so they called me up again to do it at conference. :D

That's awesome after the year you've had! Great Job!

DebbieJ said:
If you're in Wave 2, make sure you choose it as your first workshop on day 1. You might recognize your presenter. :D

I just got off the phone with Virginia Stein.

Wow, Deb....we'll be doing it TOGETHER!!! Yeah!! I was hoping I would know who I was doing it with!

She was so nice when she called...I was incredibly honored to be called. I am so excited!

OMG! Now I'm so bummed that I'm not going to see you two!!!! :(

I wonder if we are doing 2 different ones, though...you know how they have more than one of the workshops going at the same time? Hmmmm.....

It's all new to me, so I am not sure how it works! I am so inspired by you, though Deb -- a show with Lisa Flynn and Jane Miller???? WOW!

Janice, I was told my moderator would be a Jennifer someone. I would have recognized your name if Virginia told me. There is a conference call on 5/27...don't remember the time. But Virginia said she'd be sending out an email.CONGRATS!!!!

jwpamp said:
I am so inspired by you, though Deb -- a show with Lisa Flynn and Jane Miller???? WOW!

Yeah, I just pretty much tried NOT to look at them the whole time. :rolleyes: But as my Sales Manager reminded me, these people (the VPs) hardly ever go to shows and know very little about how to do a show, so they wouldn't know any different. I was worried about saying the wrong thing about a product or something, but honestly NONE of those people know the details either! LOL!

This is just so cool. I'm wave three and I'm :cry: along with Beth. You two are so awesome!!!!

legacypc46 said:
This is just so cool. I'm wave three and I'm :cry: along with Beth. You two are so awesome!!!!

Leggy, We'll have to get together for a Chocolate Martini and cry in our "beer".

Oh, a chocolate martini sounds so good right now (not sure what that says about me since it's only 8:00 in the morning!). I definitely want to meet you Beth! Can't wait!

legacypc46 said:
Oh, a chocolate martini sounds so good right now (not sure what that says about me since it's only 8:00 in the morning!). I definitely want to meet you Beth! Can't wait!

Me too! I am so in awe of you! (what does it say that we are talking martini at 8am? :eek:)

Where are you staying? When are you coming in? Leaving? I am at the Sheraton arriving noon Wednesday, leaving early AM Sunday.

Think we can make Deb and Janice jealous?? ...no.:rolleyes:

Congratulations Deb & Janice!!

I'm staying at the Chicago Hilton. I don't have my flight reservations made yet :eek:, but I plan to fly in as early as possible on Wednesday. I'm leaving late Saturday. Once I get my flight schedule, I'll send you a PM with the info!

Kris and I met by accident at Leadership. My director friend Clementina and I were going out to practice our new networking skills after hearing a speaker and we went to the bar at one of the conference hotels. We wiggled in with another group of consultants and Kris was there. It was so cool! You will love meeting her Beth. :)

Probably says something that you met me at the bar!

It was great meeting you two. Clementina was kind enough to try helping me out with a new hispanic consultant...who then went MIA. (Let her know this gal is back on board and full of heart for the business...she's struggling a bit, but still pushing.)

legacypc46 said:
Probably says something that you met me at the bar!

And that's where we're talking about meeting! LOL :p

DebbieJ said:
Yeah, I just pretty much tried NOT to look at them the whole time. :rolleyes: But as my Sales Manager reminded me, these people (the VPs) hardly ever go to shows and know very little about how to do a show, so they wouldn't know any different. I was worried about saying the wrong thing about a product or something, but honestly NONE of those people know the details either! LOL!

That's so funny! I just had a VP host a show. It was Maggie Fredricks who is the VP of Company Meetings and Incentives (you know - the one who helps decide where all the awesome incentive trips are going to be!!). She wanted to do an interactive show and I was a little nervous because when she told me this, I had yet to do a truly interactive show (I'm a little slow to come around to this idea I guess). So, I watched the DVD and "practiced" for it by doing my next door neighbors show the week before as an interactive show. But, Maggie's went very well and I was excited! Leading up to the show, I was nervous (although luckily no other PC people were there) but those nerves went away by the time I got to her house.:D Her show is at $878 and counting! AND it's a HWC fundraiser so I'm psyched about the donation!!

Oh and what made me feel good is afterwards she said the consultant she used for a show a few years ago had a VERY long show and she was impressed how quick mine was (her guests were gone within 2 hours of the start time, including mingling, eating and ordering time - which was kind of a record for me too!). Yay!

What a great experience Becky. I don't know if I'd be able to stay calm. (And I'm just now coming around to making the interactive show my 'standard' as well.)

Did you book her show on the cruise? :D

DebbieJ said:
Did you book her show on the cruise? :D

No, we actually already had it booked before then. I met her at Atlantis last year and shared with her that I was really gunning for TPC and she offered to have a show last May to help me out.:D Wasn't that sweet? She had a catalog show last year that did help me earn TPC. That taught me to ALWAYS share my goals with everyone because you never know who will step up to help. So we've kept in touch and this year she said she wanted to do a HWC Cooking Show so of course I said yes!:D Unfortunately TPC isn't going to happen but every little bit helps for Paris!:D She says she's expecting to see me in Paris. Man, I hope so!

Deb, I just got my e-mail and I am doing mine with Gail Collins. Who is yours with? I am so excited....and scared....this will definately be a learning experience!

My moderator is Jennifer Bartucci from OH. She already contacted me and I think we're going to have fun! :D

DebbieJ said:
My moderator is Jennifer Bartucci from OH. She already contacted me and I think we're going to have fun! :D

I know you're going to think of me Deb the whole time with Tarducci!! :) J/k!

Related to Anyone Taking Cooking Shows in Action Live as a Workshop?

1. What is "Cooking Shows in Action Live" as a Workshop?

"Cooking Shows in Action Live" is a workshop offered by Pampered Chef where attendees can watch live cooking demonstrations and learn new recipes and cooking techniques. It is a fun and interactive way to experience our products in action.

2. How do I sign up for the "Cooking Shows in Action Live" workshop?

If you are in Wave 2, you can choose the workshop as your first option on day 1. You can also contact your Pampered Chef presenter for more information and assistance with signing up.

3. What are the benefits of attending a "Cooking Shows in Action Live" workshop?

Attending a "Cooking Shows in Action Live" workshop allows you to learn from expert presenters and see our products in action. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions, sample delicious food, and receive special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

4. Who will be the presenter for the "Cooking Shows in Action Live" workshop?

The presenter for the "Cooking Shows in Action Live" workshop you mentioned is Virginia Stein. She is a knowledgeable and experienced Pampered Chef presenter who will share her expertise and showcase our products in an engaging and entertaining way.

5. How can I get in touch with Virginia Stein for more information about the workshop?

You can contact Virginia Stein directly or reach out to your Pampered Chef presenter for more information about the "Cooking Shows in Action Live" workshop. They will be happy to assist you and provide any additional details you may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies