• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Receive Their Suprise Boxes Yet?

In summary, Tracy received her surprise boxes from HO on Monday and Tuesday. She's excited to open them and share the contents with her fellow conference attendees.
pampered_rae said:
If anyone wants to part with the patriotuc apron or any bread tubes I would LOVE them.
Thanks
Rachel Durkee
[email protected]

Bread tubes? I have 3. Can't decide if I want to hang on to them for give aways ... what are they worth anyway?

I think they are like worth $6.00 a piece.

momoftwins said:
No I do not have someone buying the blue tumblers - I actually have 2 boxes of them.
I have a box of tumblers as well if she wants more...

I took Momoftwins 2 sets since she needs 2.

Thanks for the offer Carolyn.

dannyzmom said:
I have a box of tumblers as well if she wants more...

Carolyn,

JoLynn (jbarnhill) sent me a PM wanting a set so you might want to PM her for yours.

Sharisse

chefann said:
There was a white one that was the banquet gift at last year's conference. I love that mug!

I,m thinking it looks more tan than white - metal inside with black cover ~ BUT~ if anybody has one...

I WOULD LOVE TO BUY ANOTHER ONE !!​

My darling dropped mine and broke the little slider spout cover on top. I'm with gorgeous Ann :D - I "LOVE" that mug...

PCGINA said:
I,m thinking it looks more tan than white - metal inside with black cover ~ BUT~ if anybody has one...

I WOULD LOVE TO BUY ANOTHER ONE !!​

My darling dropped mine and broke the little slider spout cover on top. I'm with gorgeous Ann :D - I "LOVE" that mug...

Yes, it does kind of look cream or white. Diane has first dibs on mine, but if she changes her mind, I'll let you know.

I am interested in that mug that Janet and Gina are talking about!

<h2>1. When can I expect to receive my surprise boxes from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>If you had your surprise boxes FedExed from conference, you should receive them within 1-2 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.</p><h2>2. I live in Arizona, have others in my area received their surprise boxes?</h2><p>We cannot guarantee the delivery times for each individual in a specific area. However, if you had your surprise boxes FedExed from conference, you should receive them within 1-2 business days.</p><h2>3. Will I receive both of my surprise boxes at the same time?</h2><p>If you had both of your surprise boxes FedExed from conference, they should arrive at the same time. However, if you had them shipped separately, they may arrive on different days.</p><h2>4. What should I do if I haven't received my surprise boxes yet?</h2><p>If you have not received your surprise boxes within 2 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help track your shipment and ensure you receive your boxes as soon as possible.</p><h2>5. Can I track my surprise box shipment?</h2><p>Yes, when your surprise boxes are shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment and see when it is expected to arrive.</p>

Related to Anyone Receive Their Suprise Boxes Yet?

1. When can I expect to receive my surprise boxes from Pampered Chef?

If you had your surprise boxes FedExed from conference, you should receive them within 1-2 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

2. I live in Arizona, have others in my area received their surprise boxes?

We cannot guarantee the delivery times for each individual in a specific area. However, if you had your surprise boxes FedExed from conference, you should receive them within 1-2 business days.

3. Will I receive both of my surprise boxes at the same time?

If you had both of your surprise boxes FedExed from conference, they should arrive at the same time. However, if you had them shipped separately, they may arrive on different days.

4. What should I do if I haven't received my surprise boxes yet?

If you have not received your surprise boxes within 2 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help track your shipment and ensure you receive your boxes as soon as possible.

5. Can I track my surprise box shipment?

Yes, when your surprise boxes are shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment and see when it is expected to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • julmarsala
  • General Chat
Replies