• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Receive Their Suprise Boxes Yet?

In summary, Tracy received her surprise boxes from HO on Monday and Tuesday. She's excited to open them and share the contents with her fellow conference attendees.
Cynthia,

Sorry it took me a while to post (was busy with the twins). Here is a list of what I received.

Old stoneware crock (old hen logo)
Hunter green stoneware crock (2)
SBRC (one with the strawberry amaretto pastries on them) (6)
TPC Favorites II cookbook
1 pack S/S 2001 SBRC (6) with envelopes
Flower, heart and star bread tubes (traded the heart one though)
blue tumblers
non-stick pancake mold, heart shaped
easy opener (cranberry)
my safe cutter
old bar board
old cutting board (middle one)

I am drawing a blank as to what else I got!
Sorry but I am so needing to get to bed!

I am so.....jealous of all the attendees! I dislike flying so much that I've never attended and have always wanted to. Those boxes sound like so much fun. I'd love to purchase a patriotic apron from someone if they want to sell it! Can't wait to read more about it.

DanielleQ said:
Hey, Ann...I just asked them for a smaller box to ship home my new paperwork. I didn't buy a surprise pack.
Yeah, I thought about doing that, but I'm glad I have a few of the old SBRC now (my box of retired ones got wet and they were all runied. I loved those things for door prizes!)

I think mine is here!!!! Fed EX in in my driveway!!!!

DanielleQ said:
Hey, Ann...I just asked them for a smaller box to ship home my new paperwork. I didn't buy a surprise pack.

Darn!!! I wish I had thought of that!!!! I will remember for next year!

If anyone got a fizz thing for a 2 liter bottle of pop - my uncle has been wanting one for a very long time! Let me know how much you want for it or if you want to trade something.

momoftwins said:
If anyone got a fizz thing for a 2 liter bottle of pop - my uncle has been wanting one for a very long time! Let me know how much you want for it or if you want to trade something.

I got one! Do you have anything you want to trade?

Just got mine- Yippeee! I didn't realize how many goodies that were actually in that box! Very cool!

Here's what I got in my $50 box.
Let me see....
Double Boiler.. had to trade for this, but was very geeked that I got it.
Large Grooved Cutting Board
Med Cutting Board
Parchment paper
cake stencils **
yellow crock**
Kids Apron and Chef's Hat
Doris' Sroneware Sensation Cookbook
Turquoise Micro Fiber Towel
5 s/s 06 Season's Best
Toaster Bags **
Nylon Slice and Serve
White Bar Board
Twixit Vlips in red/white/blue
Tile Napkins 2 **
Leaf Napkin Ring Set**
Old Cook's Corer
Handy Scraper in cranberry
Rectangle Lid/Bowl
Easy Pie and Tarts Cards
Super Salad Cards

If any of the items with astericks interest anyone, let me know. Email me privately or at [email protected]. I thought the tile napkins were towels, which is why I didn't trade them at conference. I love the trading part. My friend, was a first time conference attendee and so I had to help her wheel and deal. It was a blast!

I got mine on Thursday, shipped it home, and when I got there home last night, it was waiting for me. So conference fun actually lasted 1 more day for me.

Yes! Mine finally came yeaterday! I almost forgot what was in it!

AZPampered Chef said:
I got one! Do you have anything you want to trade?

how about toaster bags??????? Otherwise let me know if there is anything else in particular that you are looking for or just how much you want for the fizz keeper! Thanks!

Cassie1037 said:
Will I even use my laptop, realistically? I'm really starting to doubt all my plans :p

I noticed that there was free wireless internet at The McCormick Place. I had my computer with me the last day but didn't have time to use it.

Bobby

I bought my box on Thursday (the 12th) and I got the products at my house on Saturday (the 14th). It was at my house when I got home from conference. I bought the $15 box of the oldies. Here is what I got:
Red, White & Blue Apron
Cookies Cookbook (which will be great for my cookie swap shows)
Baker's Roller
Leaf Napkin Set
Leaf Towel Set
Square Bread Tube
6 Season's Best Recipe books with envelopes (From Spring/Summer 01)
Yellow Stoneware Crock
Bar-B-Boss
The Pampered Chef Favorites II cookbook
Heart Shaped Bread Tube
Stoneware Trivet
Stoneware CarrierI think it was definately worth the $15 that I spent on it. I am going to use some of the items for the next Quarter Auction that I do.

Nicki~

What's a quarter auction?

KellyTheChef said:
Nicki~

What's a quarter auction?

I had started a thread a few months ago about Quarter Auctions. It is called Quarter Auctions, but am not sure how to attach the threads. Let me know if you don't find it and I will explain it again. Thanks!!

I brought my two suprise boxes to our cluster meeting last night and held an auction. I got most of my money back by selling about three things. I still have a big box full. Like Christmas in July.

Bobby

I just got my box today!!!! WHOO Christmas in JULY!!! :D

Got mine today. I bought a $10 and a $15 box on Friday. Quick shipping for sure!!

I orderd a $25 and $50 boxes at confernce then combined them into one big box!!

I got my $50 box today as well! Yay!

I hope my box comes today. I didn't buy a surprise box, but FedEx let me ship my new paperwork home. It's been a week, I think it should be here today.

I over packed for conference and had two big suitcases. I shipped one home fed ex. The second day of wave 2 I had already shipped my suprise boxes home, but I went to the tables where everyone was swapping and bought several things with cash and shipped that home too. I need to stay away from that area. Way too tempting.

Chef Bobby said:
I over packed for conference and had two big suitcases. I shipped one home fed ex. The second day of wave 2 I had already shipped my suprise boxes home, but I went to the tables where everyone was swapping and bought several things with cash and shipped that home too. I need to stay away from that area. Way too tempting.

Now that was smart!

I received my box today. I had it shipped on Friday.

PaulaP said:
I received my box today. I had it shipped on Friday.

Well that makes me sad. I sent mine on Thursday and they said I should get it by Tuesday. Well guess what? I had my mtg tonight (Tues) and no box. I tracked it and it said it should be here today on Wednesday. no good today! I wanted to show off the trivet!:rolleyes:

I got mine today. It shipped out Tuesday, but I'm in California where it takes FOREVER to get things!

The box that I shipped when I paid cash instead of trading came in today. I'm going to use one (of three) of my stoneware crocks to display extra tools that I have for sale at craft fairs. I need another one because my tool turn about is too full.

My director got me 2 boxes & brought them to me that totaled $35.00

I got

****Hunter green stoneware crock
****Striped Rectangle Platter
SBRC (one with the strawberry amaretto pastries on them) (6)
TPC Favorites II cookbook
1 pack S/S 2001 SBRC (6) with envelopes
Flower, heart and star bread tubes
blue tumblers
****Halloween my safe cutter

****Old can opener
****Pastry Brush (light brownish colored handle) (2)
Nylon Slice 'N Serve (2)
****Cake Stencil Set
Citrus colored Twixit Clips

The ones marked **** are up for sale if someone is interested.

Bev I sent you a PM about the Striped platter.

Stampaholic1961 said:
The ones marked **** are up for sale if someone is interested.
<giggle>
I thought maybe you typed a bunch of dirty words for the heck of it. :)

I got a $50 box on the 1st day of Wave 1. It was delivered before I even got home. FAST!!

chefann said:
<giggle>
I thought maybe you typed a bunch of dirty words for the heck of it. :)

That's funny! Nope, that's not my style!!!

anyone remember what the retail price was for the hunter green crock???????? I can't find an old enough catalog with it in there. Thanks in advance!

momoftwins said:
anyone remember what the retail price was for the hunter green crock???????? I can't find an old enough catalog with it in there. Thanks in advance!

The crocks were $20.00

It was $20.

Thanks Ann & Bev! I knew someone would know! I will have to look to see if there is anything else I need a price for! Thanks again!

ok what is the price of the #2285 blue tumbler set (4 tumblers)??? Thanks!

The other thing I received that I have no clue what price it is is a stoneware bread baking crock with the hen logo on it!

PamperChefCarol said:
Here's what I got in my $50 box.
Let me see....
Double Boiler.. had to trade for this, but was very geeked that I got it.
Large Grooved Cutting Board
Med Cutting Board
Parchment paper
cake stencils **
yellow crock**
Kids Apron and Chef's Hat
Doris' Sroneware Sensation Cookbook
Turquoise Micro Fiber Towel
5 s/s 06 Season's Best
Toaster Bags **
Nylon Slice and Serve
White Bar Board
Twixit Vlips in red/white/blue
Tile Napkins 2 **
Leaf Napkin Ring Set**
Old Cook's Corer
Handy Scraper in cranberry
Rectangle Lid/Bowl
Easy Pie and Tarts Cards
Super Salad Cards

If any of the items with astericks interest anyone, let me know. Email me privately or at [email protected]. I thought the tile napkins were towels, which is why I didn't trade them at conference. I love the trading part. My friend, was a first time conference attendee and so I had to help her wheel and deal. It was a blast!

I got mine on Thursday, shipped it home, and when I got there home last night, it was waiting for me. So conference fun actually lasted 1 more day for me.

Wow, after seeing everyone else's I felt like I got a skimpy $50 box...I guess it wasn't too bad though...

momoftwins said:

The other thing I received that I have no clue what price it is is a stoneware bread baking crock with the hen logo on it!

Do you already have someone buying your blue tumblers? My recruiter wants a set.

I also have a white coffee carafe to sell and probably my leaf napkins with matching rings.

momoftwins said:

I might have the price of the blue tumbler set in my files at home. I want to say that it was somewhere around $15.
The unglazed bread crock was before my time.

janetupnorth said:
Do you already have someone buying your blue tumblers? My recruiter wants a set.

I also have a white coffee carafe to sell and probably my leaf napkins with matching rings.

No I do not have someone buying the blue tumblers - I actually have 2 boxes of them.

momoftwins said:
No I do not have someone buying the blue tumblers - I actually have 2 boxes of them.

Ooh and Ann still has hers too...let me see if I can find out how many Jennifer wants/needs and get back to both of you!

I'm just reading this thread for the first time... I had hoped to get one of the insulated coffee mugs .. I guess they were from 2 years ago maybe???? Anyway... does anyone have one they might want to sell?

quiverfull7 said:
I'm just reading this thread for the first time... I had hoped to get one of the insulated coffee mugs .. I guess they were from 2 years ago maybe???? Anyway... does anyone have one they might want to sell?

The white one? I'd be interested in selling mine. I don't need another mug...

quiverfull7 said:
I also have one. I'm at work and I think it's silver. I'd sell mine too. Is $5 too much?
Bobby
[email protected]

There was a white one that was the banquet gift at last year's conference. I love that mug!

anyone have a pic of the one that was the banquet gift at last years conference??????????? I would love to see it!

I have the Pink HWC one from Merrill and I just love it!

If anyone wants to part with the patriotuc apron or any bread tubes I would LOVE them.
Thanks
Rachel Durkee
[email protected]

Janet - I sent you a PM with shipping price and paypal information!

<h2>1. When can I expect to receive my surprise boxes from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>If you had your surprise boxes FedExed from conference, you should receive them within 1-2 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.</p><h2>2. I live in Arizona, have others in my area received their surprise boxes?</h2><p>We cannot guarantee the delivery times for each individual in a specific area. However, if you had your surprise boxes FedExed from conference, you should receive them within 1-2 business days.</p><h2>3. Will I receive both of my surprise boxes at the same time?</h2><p>If you had both of your surprise boxes FedExed from conference, they should arrive at the same time. However, if you had them shipped separately, they may arrive on different days.</p><h2>4. What should I do if I haven't received my surprise boxes yet?</h2><p>If you have not received your surprise boxes within 2 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help track your shipment and ensure you receive your boxes as soon as possible.</p><h2>5. Can I track my surprise box shipment?</h2><p>Yes, when your surprise boxes are shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment and see when it is expected to arrive.</p>

Related to Anyone Receive Their Suprise Boxes Yet?

1. When can I expect to receive my surprise boxes from Pampered Chef?

If you had your surprise boxes FedExed from conference, you should receive them within 1-2 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

2. I live in Arizona, have others in my area received their surprise boxes?

We cannot guarantee the delivery times for each individual in a specific area. However, if you had your surprise boxes FedExed from conference, you should receive them within 1-2 business days.

3. Will I receive both of my surprise boxes at the same time?

If you had both of your surprise boxes FedExed from conference, they should arrive at the same time. However, if you had them shipped separately, they may arrive on different days.

4. What should I do if I haven't received my surprise boxes yet?

If you have not received your surprise boxes within 2 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help track your shipment and ensure you receive your boxes as soon as possible.

5. Can I track my surprise box shipment?

Yes, when your surprise boxes are shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your shipment and see when it is expected to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • julmarsala
  • General Chat
Replies