• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Planning a Trip to Someplace Warm This Winter?

In summary, the yellow dot that signifies an unread post is hard to see because the bar is a different color. The order that posts show up can be changed by clicking on the arrow next to the last poster's name.
its_me_susan
posts in threads are in backwards order ~ helpDoes anyone know how to switch the order that posts show up? Right now the most current post shows up when I click into a thread. This means i need to go to the end to find the 1st post.

TIA!
Susan :)

hmmm check your usercp options

I think I would like that. Then I could just scroll back to the most recent one that I haven't already read. Hmm.

And while we are kind of on the subject...the reason I don't like the yellow bars is because it makes it hard to see the yellow dot that signifies an unread post. Can we make the bar a different color at least? :)

PamperedPosey said:
I think I would like that. Then I could just scroll back to the most recent one that I haven't already read. Hmm.

And while we are kind of on the subject...the reason I don't like the yellow bars is because it makes it hard to see the yellow dot that signifies an unread post. Can we make the bar a different color at least? :)

What yellow dot?

Maybe it's orange...the square next to the date and time of the post. If it's yellow (or orange it means you haven't read that post yet. So I normally scroll down to the first dot to find the ones I haven't read, but it blends in with the bar. KWIM?

PamperedPosey said:
Maybe it's orange...the square next to the date and time of the post. If it's yellow (or orange it means you haven't read that post yet. So I normally scroll down to the first dot to find the ones I haven't read, but it blends in with the bar. KWIM?

At the top of the thread there's an arrow and the words: "View First Unread". If you click on the arrow it will take you to the next post you haven't read in that thread.

You can also click on the arrow next to the last poster's name.

cmdtrgd said:
You can also click on the arrow next to the last poster's name.
Except that gets you to the last post, not the last post YOU read.

I'm still working on it. Could be a cruise or Florida but I'm definately looking at February.

I wish but the only place I will be that is warm is on my couch in front of the tv with a blanket! LOL!

The only warm vacation I am going to get this winter is in my very rich fantasy life.

Same here... the only trip we'd be taking will be in our minds or on our couch...

The only vacation I can justify at this point is Chicago in July! Hopefully we can take a family vacation soon though!

I live some place warm - wish I was going home (Wyoming) for Christmas but we decided to save money this year.

Related to Anyone Planning a Trip to Someplace Warm This Winter?

1. What are some recommended products for cooking on a beach vacation?

Our top recommended products for cooking on a beach vacation are our Outdoor Mini Spatula, Grill Pan, and BBQ Tongs. These versatile tools are perfect for grilling up some delicious seafood or burgers while enjoying the warm weather.

2. Are there any specific products that can help with meal prep on a trip?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are perfect for meal prep on a trip. Our Veggie Spiralizer is great for creating healthy and easy meals, and our Flexible Cutting Mats are lightweight and easy to pack. We also recommend our Salad Chopper and Mixing Bowls for preparing and serving fresh salads.

3. How can I safely transport my cookware and kitchen tools on a trip?

We recommend using our 4-Quart Collapsible Bowl and our Chillzanne Rectangle Server to safely transport your cookware and kitchen tools. These products are designed to be compact and durable, making them perfect for travel. You can also use our All-Purpose Spreader to protect your knife blades during transport.

4. Are there any products that can help with cooking on a boat or RV?

Absolutely! Our Rockcrok® Everyday Pan and Grill Stone are perfect for cooking on a boat or RV. They are made with durable materials that can withstand the elements, and their non-stick surfaces make cleaning up a breeze. Our Quick Cooker is also a great option for creating quick and delicious meals while on the go.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products while camping?

Yes, many of our products are perfect for cooking while camping. Our Cast Iron Skillet is great for cooking over a campfire, and our Outdoor Mini Spatula and Grill Pan are perfect for grilling up some campfire meals. We also recommend our Flexible Cutting Mats and All-Purpose Spreader for easy meal prep while camping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • tlennhoff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates