• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in Al Like to Share Some Bridal Leads With Me? Please Email or

In summary, the conversation includes people discussing their presence on MySpace, a warning about strange friends, and a potential fundraiser idea for a local dance school. The group discusses the details of the fundraiser and the potential benefits for the dance school. Some members offer suggestions and tips for successfully pitching the idea to the school.
JaimeQ
MySpaceDoes anyone have myspace??

I do too!!

/kdahlstrom

i do. /thirteenfridays

me! me! /carissidy

/partygurl1_99

Nope. Not me. This takes up enough of my time! LOL!

yup!/saffire_mjust to warn you... I have some odd friends. LOL...

Some of you are already my friend. But Friday I can't send you a request because I don't know your last name or email.
Send me a request: /kdahlstrom

My email addy is [email protected]

BUT don't send me email there. I never ever check it until it is over 500 then I just delete the whole mess. If you want to email me for anything- PM me and I will give you my home email.

questioning a fundraiserI was talking to a cousin of my DH at our family gathering. she runs a dance studio about 40 miles from here and her college roomate is a PC consultant...so they did a fundraiser for the dance school. She said it was over $10,000 as she got almost $2000 which she then applied toward her dance school customers accounts to pay for their kids costumes or even tuition.....

my question is how would you pitch this to a local dance school? my daughter dances locally and I would love to help the school defer some of their (and in turn mine!) costs. I am so not a numbers person, so help me figure out how best to tell the owner how beneficial this could be for them!

TIA!

Personally, I would call or email the PC consultant who did it and ask what s/he did!

You don't need to be much of a numbers person to figure this out. How much money does she want to raise? What would they use it for? The most important thing you can do for a successful funraiser is get everyone excited about it.

Find out from the owner how many families/kids are members of her dance studio. Lets say they want to raise $1000. To do percentages in reverse you divide instead of multiply. So if you take $1000 and divide it by 15% then you get $6,700; which is your sales goal. If there are 100 kids, then each kid would need to sell $67.

The dance studio would need to offer incentives to the families/kids to work for the sales. Some ideas: The kid with the most sales gets a studio t-shirt. The family with the most sales gets a gift card for pizza. You, as the consultant, would not pay for these incentives, the studio does. I would also round the goals up to $100. Each kid that sells $100 gets a free ice cream cone.

If the studio has one big meeting with all the families there to present the fundraiser, make it really exciting they will get a response.

Michelle

cmdtrgd said:
Personally, I would call or email the PC consultant who did it and ask what s/he did!

I really don't want to b/c she is friends with this cousin who is a person of questionable morals! My late MIL had serious issues with this girl, her own neice, and I would like to stay away from her as well...it's just the mention of a $10,000 fundraiser set me off in the incentive trip earning mode!

I think with the explaination Michelle gave (which I really already knew :blushing:) I can figure out a decent way to do this...I am just hoping that it is recieved well as another consultant's (an ED actually) daughter takes dance there as well and this is our first year there, but not hers! I have not heard any rumblings about fundraisers, so I am going to give it a shot! Ya never know unless you try!

It sounds like she offered 5% out of pocket on that fundraiser.
I did a fundraiser for my son's class and gave back a % of my commission as a donation. Then the school gave gift cards as an incentive too. I gave the highest seller movie tickets.

my mom won't let me....that's okay though...

1. What is the purpose of sharing bridal leads with someone else?

The purpose of sharing bridal leads is to expand your network and gain potential customers or clients for your business.

2. How can sharing bridal leads benefit me?

Sharing bridal leads can benefit you by increasing your chances of booking more events or selling more products, as well as gaining referrals and building relationships with other businesses.

3. How can I find someone in Al who is willing to share bridal leads?

You can try reaching out to local bridal shops, wedding planners, or other businesses in the wedding industry and ask if they would be open to exchanging leads with you. You can also join networking groups or attend bridal expos to connect with other professionals.

4. Is it necessary to share leads with someone in the same industry?

No, it is not necessary to share leads with someone in the same industry. In fact, it can be beneficial to partner with businesses in different industries to reach a wider audience and offer a variety of services to potential clients.

5. How do I ensure that the leads I share with someone else are legitimate?

It is important to establish a trusting relationship with the person you are sharing leads with. You can also ask for references or recommendations from past clients to ensure the legitimacy of their leads. Additionally, you can set up a system for tracking and following up on leads to ensure they are being properly utilized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • chefkathy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • cookin to the top
  • General Chat
Replies