• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Striped Medium Bowl for Father's Day? Contact Me Today!

P
PCmichelle65
Striped Medium BowlHi Just wondering if anyone can get there hands on 1 or 2 striped medium bowls. I have a customer that never got hers when she had a Bridal shower. There was some sort of mix up( different consultant & town) and now I am working with her and would love to help her. Let me know, you can email me personally or just respond here.
Thanks,
Michelle

what is everyone doing?

Going to visit my FIL in Costa Mesa. Probably just lunch. Hopefully it'll take my mind off my dad passing away this last April.

I will just spend it home with my family. Both our parents live over 300 miles away and with gas prices we just cant go. i am still trying to decide what to get DH for fathers day. I have both dads done but unsure of DH.

Hi Michelle,I would be happy to help you out with getting a striped medium bowl for your customer's Father's Day gift. I can definitely understand the frustration of not receiving a gift from a special occasion like a bridal shower. I will reach out to my network of consultants and see if anyone has an extra one available. I will email you back as soon as I have an update. Thank you for reaching out and I hope we can make this Father's Day a little more special for your customer.

Related to Need a Striped Medium Bowl for Father's Day? Contact Me Today!

1. Where can I find a striped medium bowl for Father's Day?

You can find a striped medium bowl for Father's Day by contacting the poster of this message, Michelle, through email or by responding to this post.

2. Is there a way to get 1 or 2 striped medium bowls?

Yes, you can get 1 or 2 striped medium bowls by contacting Michelle and making arrangements with her.

3. What happened to the original order of the striped medium bowl for a bridal shower?

There was a mix up with the original order, as it was placed with a different consultant and in a different town. Michelle is now working with the customer to rectify the situation.

4. Can I contact Michelle directly for the striped medium bowl?

Yes, you can email Michelle personally or respond to this post to contact her for the striped medium bowl.

5. Is there a deadline to get the striped medium bowl for Father's Day?

There is no specific deadline, but it is recommended to contact Michelle as soon as possible to ensure the bowl can be obtained and delivered in time for Father's Day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Crys Hall
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • ChefBeckyD