• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Pampered Chef Medium Square Striped Bowl for only $15?

In summary, the Med Sq Striped Bowl is a 1 square foot stoneware bowl that is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It does not come with a lid, but one can be purchased separately.
redsoxgirl
I have 1 Medium Square Striped Bowl for sale. It's only been used in demos.I'm asking $15 for it (price includes shipping).I prefer PayPal, but money order is fine also.Email me at [email protected] or PM me if you're interested.

bumping....

Is $15 too much for the bowl and shipping?
If you're interested, please make an offer!

Is it just that no one wants the striped pattern or no one wants just one bowl?? LOL

I want it :)Hey I'd love your 1 lonely bowl! I've got 3 and they are crying looking for their 4th friend :)
I'm in Canada so I know that my shipping costs are likely going to be absurd but that's the price I pay for only buying three before they were discontinued! Anything else you want to sell me?? I'm looking for those bamboo tongs for in the toaster, and the set of 3 nesting bowls from a while ago (the blue / white ... ones). Oh and I almost forgot the wooden "stone" holders. I just started a month ago and I wish these items were still sold in the catalog! Crys

Sorry I didn't update this earlier - someone purchased it.

Thanks tough!

Related to Interested in a Pampered Chef Medium Square Striped Bowl for only $15?

1. What is the size of the Med Sq Striped Bowl?

The Med Sq Striped Bowl measures 1 square foot.

2. Can the Med Sq Striped Bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, the Med Sq Striped Bowl is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Is the Med Sq Striped Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Med Sq Striped Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. What materials is the Med Sq Striped Bowl made of?

The Med Sq Striped Bowl is made of stoneware, known for its durability and heat retention properties.

5. Does the Med Sq Striped Bowl come with a lid?

No, the Med Sq Striped Bowl does not come with a lid, but it can be purchased separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Crys Hall
  • chefann
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chezshelly