• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sue's Moving Sale - Clean Out Items for Sale!

In summary, Sue's Moving Sale offers a variety of items for purchase, including kitchenware, home decor, and small appliances. The items are a mix of gently used and brand new, and are only available for purchase in person. Cash and credit/debit cards are accepted as forms of payment, and there is no limit on how many items can be purchased. However, shoppers are asked to be considerate of others and only take what they need.
SusanBP0129
We are moving and we need to CLEAN OUT!

For Sale:

• Simple Additions Entertaining Set $40
    [*]Lift & Serve $8.00 - SALE PENDING
    [*]Old Style Pizza Cutter $7.00
    [*]Kids Cookie Making Set $12.00
    [*]Napkin Rings (cranberry tassle ones)
    [*]and also the pastel ones - SOLD!)
    [*]Simple Additions Medium Striped Bowl $8
    [*]Simple Additions Small Striped Square $6
    [*]Star Form / Insert $2.00

PM me or email me for shipping.
Paypal preferred
-Sue

Last edited:
Is the lift & Serve new or used b/c I have a host that REALLY wants one!!!!

Just bumping...

1. What types of items are available for purchase at Sue's Moving Sale?

At Sue's Moving Sale, we have a variety of items available for purchase, including kitchenware, home decor, small appliances, and more. These items are perfect for anyone looking to spruce up their home or stock their kitchen with high-quality products at a discounted price.

2. Are the items at Sue's Moving Sale gently used or brand new?

The items at Sue's Moving Sale are a mix of gently used and brand new products. Sue has taken great care of her belongings and is only selling items that are in good condition. Rest assured that you'll find great deals on quality items at this sale.

3. Can I purchase items online or do I have to attend the physical sale?

This sale is only available in person, so unfortunately you cannot purchase items online. However, we encourage you to stop by the sale in person to see all the items available and take advantage of the great deals.

4. What forms of payment are accepted at Sue's Moving Sale?

We accept cash and credit/debit cards at Sue's Moving Sale. Please note that all sales are final, so make sure to bring the appropriate form of payment to avoid any inconvenience.

5. Is there a limit on how many items I can purchase at Sue's Moving Sale?

There is no limit on how many items you can purchase at Sue's Moving Sale. However, we ask that you be considerate of other shoppers and only take what you need. This will give everyone a chance to find great deals and make their purchases. Thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • trps