• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have This Problem Before??

In summary, the host's cousin placed an order on the show but did not receive an email notification. The host contacted customer service who told her that the order may not have gone through due to the new system going into effect on September 1st. The host offered to pay the difference in shipping and the customer accepted.
heat123
Silver Member
I closed out a show and my host told me her cousin placed an order and she swore she placed it on my website and entered the host name. Nothing was emailed to notifiy me of a show or individual order so I thought perhaps her transaction was not officially processed or maybe she went onto the Home website and ordered from there??? Totally baffled at this point. So I told host to have her cousin fax me any proof of purchase so I can do an inquiry.

Well low and behold she faxed me her receipt and it shows all info on it : items, total, last four digits of her cc#, host name, guest name and addy!:confused: :eek: Don't know what happened?? I am on the phone waiting for tech support right now but I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone before? Sorry so long!

Did you look on the web orders screen through the Personal Website Assistant?? Sometimes (maybe just once) an order came through on a host's show, but I didn't get that official email about it. But it WAS on the web orders under her show. If it didn't show up there, then that's WEIRD. Unless she JUST placed it, but it doesn't sound like it.

I saw your other post....sounds like a GREAT show last night!!!

Yes I have had this happen! Mine was when the customer hadn't actually finished the order. She sent me a copy of the order and everything, at the top it said something to the effect of press finish to complete your ordered. I ended up calling HO with the copy in my hand and they pointed it out to me.

ShanaSmith said:
Yes I have had this happen! Mine was when the customer hadn't actually finished the order. She sent me a copy of the order and everything, at the top it said something to the effect of press finish to complete your ordered. I ended up calling HO with the copy in my hand and they pointed it out to me.
Well that was the case! Tech support said the same thing!:( I am hoping she still wants to place the order even though the show is closed???:confused: and I am relieved it didn't affect my hosts show total rewards!

So for future reference, when it is actually submitted it will say "order received" or processed???

Oh, so did they not click on the final button saying to submit the order??

I've had that happen before too...I wish there was a way to make it clearer for guests...

bummer, she cancelled the order all together, probably too much of a headache for her afterall! :(

heat123 said:
bummer, she cancelled the order all together, probably too much of a headache for her afterall! :(

Depending on how large the order was, I'd call her back and offer to pay the difference in shipping. Submit it as an individual order, it will count towards your commissionable sales and you can write off the amount you paid for shipping. Since you have the info on the paper she sent you, offer to handle it for her and...voila, no headache for her and you get brownie points for helping the customer :)

GeorgiaPeach said:
Depending on how large the order was, I'd call her back and offer to pay the difference in shipping. Submit it as an individual order, it will count towards your commissionable sales and you can write off the amount you paid for shipping. Since you have the info on the paper she sent you, offer to handle it for her and...voila, no headache for her and you get brownie points for helping the customer :)
Good idea! Plus, then it would directly to her and she wouldn't have to worry about getting it from the host.:)

Heather,

It happens to me all the time. I even have on my website to make sure you click all the submit buttons. I also let them know if they don't get a receipt from me and a confirmation email then it didn't go through.

I think this problem will be solved with the new system going in on Sept? Correct me if I am wrong, but the website will tell them to make sure they get an offical receipt from the consultant or else it didn't go through.

I offered a FREE gift for the hassle and she still cancelled. I don't want to bother her again to offer her free shipping. Hope it doesn't happen again?!

tpchefrebecca said:
I think this problem will be solved with the new system going in on Sept?

Did I miss something? What new system are you talking about?

What new system and how did you find out about it before us??? Did I miss something? I hate to be the last one to find these things out!!!

Heather,
You will get an email with the subject: "The Pampered Chef Order Information" and it will actually say the customer's first and last name in the "From" box. Then it will go in to the host info, customer info, ship to, items, etc. This is the way that you know that you have an order to submit with a show. The host would also get a copy of the email. So, she should probably let you know if she didn't receive any confirmations in her email from a friend if she knew they were going to order online.

I usually do receive email notifications if I do have an online show order but sometimes they have been missed so when I checked my actual website nothing was showing as reviewed/unreviewd or pending. Yet she had a print out of her "receipt" which she printed out in the screen just before submitting I guess? Which I thought odd, since I usually would generate the certified receipt then send to her.

But I didn't know they customer actually receives an email confirmation??? Hmm good to know!

dcypcar.chef said:
What new system and how did you find out about it before us??? Did I miss something? I hate to be the last one to find these things out!!!

Okay now I am the village dummy. I cannot for the life of me find where I read that they are changing this. I did see I could have confused the PP connection change mentioned in the WB but I know I saw something about the receipts and waiting for confirmation from the consultant.

Sorry about that!

Related to Anyone Have This Problem Before??

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

The return policy for Pampered Chef products allows for a full refund within 30 days of purchase, as long as the item is in its original condition. After 30 days, a replacement or exchange may be offered.

Can I cancel my order if I change my mind?

Yes, you can cancel your order as long as it has not yet been shipped. If the order has already been shipped, you can return it for a refund within 30 days.

How can I track my order?

You can track your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Many of our products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product manual or packaging for specific care instructions. Some products may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality and longevity.

What if my item arrives damaged?

If your item arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to either provide a replacement or a refund for the damaged item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • emiscookin