• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the Tex-Mex Chicken From 29 Minutes?

In summary, to make the Tex-Mex Chicken from 29 Minutes, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, taco seasoning, canned black beans, canned corn, salsa, and shredded cheddar cheese. This recipe only takes 29 minutes to prepare, making it a quick and easy meal perfect for busy weeknights. You can make substitutions to suit your taste or dietary restrictions and even make it ahead of time and reheat it later. Additionally, this recipe is a healthy meal option packed with protein and fiber, and you can make it even healthier by using low-sodium taco seasoning and reduced-fat cheese.
stephanieboyd
Gold Member
I want to make this for dinner tonight and don't have my cookbook!!!:eek: :eek: I let a customer borrow it, and I have needed it so much in the last week or so!!

Anyone have it typed up?

I don't have it typed up but just wanted to tell you that it is very good!

Hi there! I don't have the exact recipe typed up, but I have made something similar before. Here's what I did:Ingredients:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)Instructions:
1. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat. Drain any excess grease.
2. Add in the diced onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
3. Pour in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. While the sauce is simmering, cook the spaghetti according to package instructions.
6. Serve the spaghetti with the meat sauce on top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.Hope this helps! Let me know how it turns out.

Related to Anyone Have the Tex-Mex Chicken From 29 Minutes?

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Tex-Mex Chicken from 29 Minutes?

To make the Tex-Mex Chicken from 29 Minutes, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, taco seasoning, canned black beans, canned corn, salsa, and shredded cheddar cheese.

2. How long does it take to prepare the Tex-Mex Chicken from 29 Minutes?

The name says it all - this recipe only takes 29 minutes to prepare! It's a quick and easy meal perfect for busy weeknights.

3. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions to suit your taste or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use ground beef instead of chicken or swap out the salsa for diced tomatoes. Get creative and make it your own!

4. Can I make this recipe in advance and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make the Tex-Mex Chicken ahead of time and reheat it later. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat it in the oven or microwave when ready to eat.

5. Is the Tex-Mex Chicken from 29 Minutes a healthy meal option?

Absolutely! This recipe is packed with protein and fiber from the chicken, beans, and corn. You can also make it healthier by using low-sodium taco seasoning and reduced-fat cheese.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • HockeyLover
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies