• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the Medium Square Plates?

In summary, the Medium Square Plates from Pampered Chef measure 9 inches by 9 inches and are microwave-safe, dishwasher-safe, and oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Each set comes with 4 plates, making them suitable for a small family or gathering.
jesusluvsu2005
I was wondering if the measurment of 10" is from edge to edge or the useable area on the plate. I am wanting to get a decal from Uppercase Living and it's 10" so I want to make sure it'd fit on the plate without angeling it up on the edges. I've not seen the plate so I want to make sure. Thanks everyone!
God bless,
Amanda

from edge to edge is 10 inches, but the flat part before it goes upward is 8 inches across. HTH!

10" from edge to edge.

jesusluvsu2005 said:
I was wondering if the measurment of 10" is from edge to edge or the useable area on the plate. I am wanting to get a decal from Uppercase Living and it's 10" so I want to make sure it'd fit on the plate without angeling it up on the edges. I've not seen the plate so I want to make sure. Thanks everyone!
God bless,
Amanda
I'm curious, what are you going to put on the plate? What is the saying/quote?? I LOVE UL!!!

Hmm, sounds like it won't work.

I was planning on getting the one that says The four basic food groups, milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate and chocolate truffles. I love UL but I live in an apartment so I can't put those on the walls. I thought the plate would be pretty but it sounds like it won't work. :(
Thanks everyone!
God bless,
Amanda

What about the old square platter?

I don't have that as I am fairly new to pc. :(

I am sure someone on here (or maybe even your cluster, so you don't pay shipping) would be willing to part with theirs if you wanted to buy one!

Related to Anyone Have the Medium Square Plates?

1. What are the dimensions of the Medium Square Plates?

The Medium Square Plates from Pampered Chef measure 9 inches by 9 inches, making them the perfect size for a variety of dishes.

2. Are the Medium Square Plates microwave-safe?

Yes, the Medium Square Plates are microwave-safe, making reheating food quick and easy.

3. Can the Medium Square Plates go in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Medium Square Plates are dishwasher-safe for convenient and easy clean up.

4. How many plates come in a set?

Each set of Medium Square Plates from Pampered Chef comes with 4 plates, perfect for a small family or gathering.

5. Are the Medium Square Plates oven-safe?

Yes, the Medium Square Plates are oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, making them great for keeping food warm or finishing off a dish in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • ParishKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jesusluvsu2005