• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Iso 2 Cheese Bistro Sets Available?

In summary, the Iso 2 Cheese Bistro Set includes a cheese knife, cheese plane, and cheese fork made of durable stainless steel, making it suitable for both casual and formal occasions. It is also dishwasher safe and can be used for other foods besides cheese, such as butter, vegetables, or fruits.
twinchefs
Gold Member
I just sent in a show,(awful host was like pulling teeth to finally close) then relized these are already sold out. they are for a great customer, so please let me know if anyone has some. Thanks Melissa

I have one - brand new in the box.

Still looking for one more....

I have one set new in box Melissa. PM me if you are still interested.

I have one. Let me know if you still need it. I am in Illinois, but very close to NW Indiana.

Thank you to all that have responded. I already found two and bought them.
But thanks anyway.

Related to Anyone Have Iso 2 Cheese Bistro Sets Available?

1. What is included in the Iso 2 Cheese Bistro Set?

The Iso 2 Cheese Bistro Set includes a cheese knife, cheese plane, and cheese fork, all designed to easily cut and serve a variety of cheeses.

2. Is the Iso 2 Cheese Bistro Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 2 Cheese Bistro Set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

3. Can the Iso 2 Cheese Bistro Set be used for other foods besides cheese?

While the set is specifically designed for cheese, the cheese knife can also be used as a butter knife, and the cheese plane can be used for other soft foods such as vegetables or fruits.

4. What is the material of the Iso 2 Cheese Bistro Set?

The cheese knife, cheese plane, and cheese fork are all made of durable stainless steel, ensuring a long-lasting and high-quality product.

5. Is the Iso 2 Cheese Bistro Set suitable for both casual and formal occasions?

Yes, the elegant and sleek design of the Iso 2 Cheese Bistro Set makes it suitable for both casual gatherings and more formal events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefjaimie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • emmabelle47
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Crys Hall
  • Jode7227