• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Fiesta Seasoning Sets? Have 2 sets available for purchase!

In summary, the Iso Fiesta Seasoning Set includes five spices commonly used in Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes: garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder, and smoked paprika. They are all gluten-free and free of other common allergens. Each spice comes with 1.5 ounces of product and has a shelf life of 3 years. They can also be used in a variety of other cuisines.
momoftwins
I have a customer that wants 2 sets of the Fiesta Seasoning. Does anyone have any???? Let me know the cost with shipping to 68122. I do have paypal. Thanks!

I think I have two sets - BUT - I believe they are getting a bit hard? DOn't know if they are "sell" worthy ~ if ya know what I mean.

Now if it were a close friend, relative or past host ~ I may consider giving them to them...

LMK

this customer is actually a close friend

Related to Looking for Fiesta Seasoning Sets? Have 2 sets available for purchase!

1. What spices are included in the Iso Fiesta Seasoning Set?

The Iso Fiesta Seasoning Set includes five different spices: garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder, and smoked paprika. These spices are commonly used in Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes and are perfect for adding flavor to your fiesta dishes.

2. Are the spices in the Iso Fiesta Seasoning Set gluten-free?

Yes, all of the spices in the Iso Fiesta Seasoning Set are gluten-free. They are also free of any other common allergens such as dairy, nuts, and soy. You can feel confident using these spices in your cooking, even if you or your guests have dietary restrictions.

3. How much of each spice is included in the Iso Fiesta Seasoning Set?

Each spice in the Iso Fiesta Seasoning Set comes with 1.5 ounces of product. This amount is perfect for trying out new recipes and experimenting with different flavor combinations. If you find a spice you love, you can easily purchase a larger quantity through Pampered Chef.

4. Can I use the Iso Fiesta Seasoning Set for dishes other than Mexican food?

While the spices in the Iso Fiesta Seasoning Set are commonly used in Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes, they can also be used in a variety of other cuisines. Cumin is a popular spice in Indian and Middle Eastern dishes, while smoked paprika adds a smoky flavor to meats and vegetables. Get creative with these spices and see what delicious dishes you can create.

5. What is the shelf life of the Iso Fiesta Seasoning Set?

The spices in the Iso Fiesta Seasoning Set have a shelf life of 3 years when stored in a cool, dry place. This means you can enjoy these spices for multiple fiestas to come. Be sure to check the expiration dates on the individual spice containers for the most accurate information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Faraway
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Faraway
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TBlackwell