• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Ddb/Stoneware Bowl Chicken Recipe??

In summary, Ddb/Stoneware Bowl Chicken Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make chicken dish that uses a Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker or Stoneware Bowl. It combines chicken, vegetables, and seasonings for a flavorful and healthy meal. While a regular baking dish can be used as a substitute, it is recommended to use the designated dishes for best results. Preheating is not necessary before using the dish. The cooking time may vary but generally takes about 40-45 minutes at 375°F. Substitutions can be made according to personal preferences or dietary restrictions, but the cooking time should be adjusted accordingly.
pamperedbecky
Hi everyone,
I'd love some help if someone has this....I know the Stoneware Bowl is discontinued, but I need to use it with my Deep Dish Baker to make the Roaster Chicken in it. I have a Lemon Rosemary Chicken Recipe for it, but it calls for a much smaller chicken than I have (3 1/2 pounds). My chicken is about 7 1/2 pounds and I'm not sure how much to adjust the recipe. Can anyone help??? :confused:

Thanks in advance! Maybe someone just has a guide regarding how many minutes to cook a chicken per pound?? Thanks!! :)

Cooking Time for ChickenHi.

I have never made this recipe, but I always cook my chicken 20 minutes per pound....

Hope that helps and good luck. :)

I don't mean to get this thread off-track, but I just have to ask--where in the WORLD did you find a 7 1/2 pound chicken?! That's the average size of a newborn baby! :eek:

Yeah, it turned out it was a little big for the Deep Dish Baker and the Stoneware Bowl. It worked though and it was awesome! i found it at our local big grocery store.

Hi there! I'm happy to help with your question about the Stoneware Bowl and Deep Dish Baker. Unfortunately, the Stoneware Bowl is discontinued, but you can still use the Deep Dish Baker to make the Roaster Chicken. For a 7 1/2 pound chicken, I would suggest increasing the cooking time by about 20-30 minutes. As a general guide, you can cook a chicken for about 20 minutes per pound at a temperature of 375 degrees Fahrenheit. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking! :)

1. What is Ddb/Stoneware Bowl Chicken Recipe?

Ddb/Stoneware Bowl Chicken Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make chicken dish that uses a Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker or Stoneware Bowl. It combines chicken, vegetables, and seasonings for a flavorful and healthy meal.

2. Can I use a regular baking dish instead of a Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker?

While we highly recommend using a Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker or Stoneware Bowl for the best results, you can use a regular baking dish as a substitute. Just make sure it is oven-safe and can hold the ingredients without overflowing.

3. Do I need to preheat the Deep Dish Baker or Stoneware Bowl before using it?

No, you do not need to preheat the Deep Dish Baker or Stoneware Bowl before using it. Simply place the ingredients in the dish and put it in the oven to cook.

4. How long does it take to cook Ddb/Stoneware Bowl Chicken Recipe?

The cooking time for Ddb/Stoneware Bowl Chicken Recipe may vary depending on your oven and the size of your chicken pieces. Generally, it takes about 40-45 minutes at 375°F for the chicken to be fully cooked and the vegetables to be tender.

5. Can I make any substitutions in the recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions according to your taste preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use different vegetables or seasonings, or substitute chicken with tofu or fish. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
emo812
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies