• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Colored Classic Scraper

In summary, the Colored Classic Scraper is available in five vibrant colors: red, blue, green, orange, and purple. It is safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The handle is 9 inches long, providing a comfortable grip for all hand sizes. The scraper is made of a durable silicone material that is heat resistant up to 650°F.
whatsthefkeydo
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the website so I'm not sure if this is where you post this. I have a customer that wants another Classic Scraper she does not care what color just not white. If anyone has one left over please email me at [email protected] with how much you want for it and the cost of the shipping.
Thank You
Christina

I have a couple in each color. $8 plus shipping which will depend on how many you want. They were in lemon, lime and orange.

I just need one and I will take it in the Lemon
Thank You

<---- The trading post is down the hall.;)

Related to Anyone Have Colored Classic Scraper

1. What colors are available for the Colored Classic Scraper?

The Colored Classic Scraper is available in five vibrant colors: red, blue, green, orange, and purple.

2. Is the Colored Classic Scraper safe for all types of cookware?

Yes, the Colored Classic Scraper is safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces.

3. Can I put the Colored Classic Scraper in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Colored Classic Scraper is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. How long is the handle of the Colored Classic Scraper?

The handle of the Colored Classic Scraper is 9 inches long, providing a comfortable grip for all hand sizes.

5. What material is the Colored Classic Scraper made of?

The Colored Classic Scraper is made of a durable silicone material that is heat resistant up to 650°F.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
whatsthefkeydo
  • whatsthefkeydo
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • {*mandy*}
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies