• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Colored Classic Scraper - Email [email protected]

In summary, the Colored Classic Scraper is available in a variety of colors and customers can choose their preferred color when placing an order. It is safe for use on non-stick cookware and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand. Additionally, all Pampered Chef products, including the Colored Classic Scraper, come with a satisfaction guarantee.
whatsthefkeydo
I'm looking for a colored classic scraper if anyone has please email me at [email protected]
Thank You

The color does not matter just not white

Does it have to be new?

I have yellow, orange & green. All new in original packaging. Email me if you want one.

Paige Dixon said:
Does it have to be new?

I was gonna ask the same thing!

What is the color of the Colored Classic Scraper?

The Colored Classic Scraper is available in a variety of colors such as red, blue, green, and yellow.

Can I choose the color of the Colored Classic Scraper?

Yes, you can choose the color of the Colored Classic Scraper when placing your order. Simply specify your preferred color in the "notes" section during checkout.

Is the Colored Classic Scraper safe for non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Colored Classic Scraper is safe for use on non-stick cookware. Its silicone material will not scratch or damage the surface of your cookware.

How do I clean the Colored Classic Scraper?

The Colored Classic Scraper is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a sponge.

Does the Colored Classic Scraper come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your Colored Classic Scraper, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vmgcooks
  • millthayer
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies