• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Colored Classic Scraper for Your Customers | Available Now!

In summary, the "Colored Classic Scraper" is a high-quality and durable scraper made of heat-resistant nylon material. Its unique curved shape and non-slip handle make it stand out from other scrapers, making it easier to clean hard-to-reach areas. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longer durability. This versatile tool can be used for both cooking and baking and comes in a variety of vibrant colors.
whatsthefkeydo
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone had one of the colored scrapers that I can buy for one of my customers. I had one girl say she had one and told me the price and everyting so I got it from the customer and she never got back to me and the bad thing is that my customer is waiting. I can't go over that one of the pc consultant would do this. I really need one so that I can get it to my customer asap. I dont want her to think I just took her money and ran because she has bad consultants in the past. Please email me if anyone has one at [email protected]
thank you

1) I have no idea what you're saying. (Can someone translate this for me?)2) There is a trading post just down the hall. ----->

I wish I could totally help you I do know that some fellow cheffers were burned by someone on here I hae no clue as to who was burned or who got burned. Try contacting that consultant again and let her know that you hae the money. I would also send it via paypal with confimed shipping. Good Luck

I tried to email her and she never emailed me back.

What is the "Colored Classic Scraper" made of?

The "Colored Classic Scraper" is made of high-quality, durable nylon material that is heat-resistant and safe for use on non-stick cookware.

What makes the "Colored Classic Scraper" different from other scrapers?

The "Colored Classic Scraper" has a unique curved shape that allows for better scraping and cleaning in hard-to-reach areas of bowls and pans. It also has a comfortable, non-slip handle for easy grip and control.

Is the "Colored Classic Scraper" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Colored Classic Scraper" is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer durability.

Can the "Colored Classic Scraper" be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, the "Colored Classic Scraper" is versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. It is great for scraping batter, dough, and food from various types of mixing bowls and pans.

What colors does the "Colored Classic Scraper" come in?

The "Colored Classic Scraper" is available in a variety of fun and vibrant colors, including red, blue, green, yellow, and purple. This makes it easy to find the perfect one to match your kitchen decor or personal style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • whatsthefkeydo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pkd09
  • General Chat
Replies