• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Skinny Scrapers in Wrong Packaging

In summary, "Skinny Scrapers in Wrong Packaging" refers to a product packaging error where our popular Skinny Scrapers are mistakenly packaged in the wrong packaging. Customers may receive a different product than what is advertised on the packaging. To determine if you have received "Skinny Scrapers in Wrong Packaging," check if the product inside the packaging matches the image and name on the packaging. If you have received this product, please contact our customer service team for assistance in getting the correct product or a refund/exchange. There are no safety concerns with this packaging error, and our team is working to fix the issue and provide refunds or exchanges for affected customers.
susan g
Has anyone else seen this? My host called yesterday to report that instead of the 2 skinny scrapers her friends ordered, she had recieved 2 classic scrapers. But, she said," I really think they look pretty skinny". The sealed plastic packaging said classic scraper and had the classic item # but she was describing the skinny scraper. Finally I had to go see it for myself and it WAS the skinny scraper (2 separate ones) packaged as classic scrapers:eek: . I'm glad she asked about it and really curious about how a real classic scraper is packaged?!?!?!?!?

How strange. Definitely call HO to have them correct the problem before it gets out of hand!!:cool:

That's so bizarre! I've never heard of that before. I'm sure they'll rectify the situation.:)

It's probably an "oops" from the manufacturer. And there's probably a whole day's worth of production that's mispackaged. Call HO and warn them that they're incorrect.

1. What are "Skinny Scrapers in Wrong Packaging"?

"Skinny Scrapers in Wrong Packaging" refers to a product packaging error in which our popular Skinny Scrapers are mistakenly packaged in the wrong packaging. This means that customers may receive a different product than what is advertised on the packaging.

2. How can I tell if I have received "Skinny Scrapers in Wrong Packaging"?

If you have ordered our Skinny Scrapers and notice that the product inside the packaging does not match the image on the packaging, then you may have received "Skinny Scrapers in Wrong Packaging." You can also check the product name on the packaging to make sure it matches with what you ordered.

3. What should I do if I have received "Skinny Scrapers in Wrong Packaging"?

If you have received "Skinny Scrapers in Wrong Packaging," please contact our customer service team immediately. We will assist you in getting the correct product or providing a refund or exchange for the incorrect product.

4. Are there any safety concerns with "Skinny Scrapers in Wrong Packaging"?

No, there are no safety concerns with "Skinny Scrapers in Wrong Packaging." The only issue is that customers may receive a different product than what they ordered.

5. How is Pampered Chef addressing the issue of "Skinny Scrapers in Wrong Packaging"?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the packaging error. Our team is working to fix the issue and ensure that all our products are packaged correctly. We are also offering refunds or exchanges for any customers who have received "Skinny Scrapers in Wrong Packaging."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
TwinGirlsMom
Replies
Views
kam