• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Pink Quik-Stir Pitchers?

T
tashayoung
I have a customer who really wants one?

I have the family size. It has been used a few times for Ice water but looks brand new. Will sale for $10 plus the cost of shipping. I take paypal or checks.

Laura

Related to Anyone Have a Pink Quik-Stir Pitchers?

1. What is a Pink Quik-Stir Pitcher?

A Pink Quik-Stir Pitcher is a type of pitcher that is specifically designed for mixing and stirring drinks. It has a built-in stirring mechanism that allows you to easily mix your drinks without the need for a separate spoon or stirrer.

2. Is the Pink Quik-Stir Pitcher made of plastic or glass?

The Pink Quik-Stir Pitcher is made of BPA-free plastic, making it lightweight and durable. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. How does the Quik-Stir mechanism work?

The Quik-Stir mechanism is located at the bottom of the pitcher and consists of a spiral-shaped paddle that spins when you press the button on the handle. This creates a swirling motion, effectively mixing and stirring your drink.

4. Can I use the Pink Quik-Stir Pitcher for hot and cold drinks?

Yes, the Pink Quik-Stir Pitcher can be used for both hot and cold drinks. It is heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 160°F, making it suitable for hot beverages like coffee and tea.

5. Can I purchase a Pink Quik-Stir Pitcher online?

Yes, the Pink Quik-Stir Pitcher is available for purchase online through various retailers. You can also check with your local kitchenware stores to see if they carry it in-store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
debvoellinger
  • ndbigler