• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Quik Stir Pitcher Fit in Fridge Door? Ask Katie

In summary, the Quik Stir Pitcher is a slim and compact design that can easily fit in standard size fridge doors. It measures 10.25 inches in height, 5.75 inches in width, and 3.5 inches in depth with a capacity of 2 quarts. It is also dishwasher safe, but the lid and paddle should be hand washed for longevity. It is not suitable for storing hot liquids, with a maximum temperature tolerance of 190°F. The built-in paddle can be rotated by pressing a button on top of the lid for quick and even mixing of cold beverages.
Does anyone know if the Quik Stir Pitcher will fit in the door of the fridge?

Thanks,
Katie

I guess it all depends on this size of your door? If it's a wide door (fits a gallon of milk or 2 liter soda) my guess is yes.

It fits in mine, and I can fit a gallon of milk on my shelf.

I would be able to fit it in the one I have not but it would not have fit in my old one.

Hi Katie,Thank you for reaching out! I can confirm that the Quik Stir Pitcher is designed to fit in most standard fridge doors. It's a great space-saving feature for those who like to keep their fridge organized. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.Happy cooking!

1. Will the Quik Stir Pitcher fit in my standard size fridge door?

Yes, the Quik Stir Pitcher is designed to fit in most fridge doors. It has a slim and compact design that can easily fit in standard size fridge doors.

2. What are the dimensions of the Quik Stir Pitcher?

The Quik Stir Pitcher measures 10.25 inches in height, 5.75 inches in width, and 3.5 inches in depth. It has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it the perfect size for storing in your fridge door.

3. Is the Quik Stir Pitcher dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quik Stir Pitcher is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the lid and paddle to prolong their lifespan.

4. Can I use the Quik Stir Pitcher to store hot liquids?

No, the Quik Stir Pitcher is not designed for storing hot liquids. It is made of plastic and can only withstand temperatures up to 190°F. We recommend using it for cold or room temperature liquids only.

5. How does the Quik Stir feature work?

The Quik Stir Pitcher comes with a built-in paddle that can be rotated by pressing the button on top of the lid. This helps to mix ingredients quickly and evenly without the need for manual stirring. It's perfect for making iced tea, lemonade, and other cold beverages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • Karen
  • Products and Tips
Replies