• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Removing Tea Stains From Quick Stir Pitcher

In summary, to remove tea stains from your Quick Stir Pitcher, you can fill it with warm water and dish soap, let it soak, and then scrub and rinse. Avoid using bleach, as it can damage the pitcher and leave a strong odor. For stubborn stains, try soaking in a mixture of vinegar and water before scrubbing. Use a soft sponge or cloth to avoid scratching the plastic surface. You can also put the pitcher in the dishwasher, but be sure to use the top rack and a gentle cycle to prevent damage.
Karen
Gold Member
Does anybody have any tips they'd like to share to remove tea stains from the clear quick stir pitchers?

Thank you,
Karen

I'd love to know too. I used the Family QSP a lot last year for sun tea and the stains are bad. No way could I take it to a show unless I was serving sun tea. Hopefully someone will give us some ideas :)

What about a very weak bleach solution? Or the stand-by baking soda paste?

I put dishwasher soap in mine, fill it up with water and let it sit for a while.

Magic Eraser works great!!!

I use a bleach solution and soak both the plunger and pitcher in my white kitchen sink and the bleach solution does double duty. Which is awesome for a busy mom of 2 young boys

I just squirt a little bit of dishwasher detergent, fill it with water, plunge it a few times and let it set overnight.

I was just wondering the same thing. Mine is really stained from tea. Great suggestions.Is Magic Eraser safe for things you eat off of or out of?

Is Magic Eraser safe for things you eat off of or out of?
Yes, and no. Once you use the Magic Eraser you'll want to wash it with dish soap.

My husband ALWAYS keeps a gallon of Sweet Tea in the fridge, so mine QSP's are always stained. Every once in a while, I'll just fill the pitcher with bleach water, put the lid on, and let it soak overnight. Comes out sparkling clean. It's amazing. Depending on how strong the bleach water was, I'll run it through the dishwasher afterwards just to get any bleach residue off. Hope that helps!

1. How do I remove tea stains from my Quick Stir Pitcher?

To remove tea stains from your Quick Stir Pitcher, fill the pitcher with warm water and add a few drops of dish soap. Let it soak for a few hours, then scrub with a soft sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and dry with a clean towel.

2. Can I use bleach to remove tea stains from my Quick Stir Pitcher?

No, we do not recommend using bleach on your Quick Stir Pitcher. Bleach can damage the plastic material and leave behind a strong odor.

3. What if the tea stains are stubborn and won't come off?

If the tea stains are particularly stubborn, you can try using a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and water. Let it soak in the pitcher for a few hours before scrubbing and rinsing.

4. Will using a scrub brush damage my Quick Stir Pitcher?

We recommend using a soft sponge or cloth to scrub your Quick Stir Pitcher. A scrub brush may cause scratches on the plastic surface.

5. Can I put my Quick Stir Pitcher in the dishwasher to remove tea stains?

Yes, you can put your Quick Stir Pitcher in the dishwasher. However, we recommend using the top rack and a gentle cycle to avoid any potential damage to the pitcher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • MrsCaleb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • RCKmom