• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sealing Tightness of a PIG Pitcher: Q&A

In summary, to test the sealing tightness of your PIG Pitcher, fill it with water and turn it upside down. If no water leaks out, then the pitcher is sealed tightly. If your PIG Pitcher is not sealing tightly, try cleaning the seal and the rim of the pitcher with warm soapy water and drying thoroughly. If the issue persists, contact customer service. The sealing tightness can be adjusted by twisting the lid clockwise or counterclockwise. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing the seal too forcefully. The sealing tightness should last a long time with proper maintenance. The pitcher can be used for both hot and cold beverages, but extreme temperature changes may affect the sealing tightness.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Can anyone tell me if this seals tight or is it just like the quik stir pitcher? I have a guest who really wants to know and I looking in the PIG but it doesn't say except that you turn the lid to close prior to plunging to mix. TIA!
Diane Van Staalduinen

If it goes over on its side it will come out. It might be a little better than the quik stir, but not much....HTH

Thank you ... that is exactly what she wanted to know!

The lid is not sealed. You mix the ingredients by plunging, similar to the quick stirs.

Of course she won't be buying it now ... but at least I can tell her the truth up front! :)

quiverfull7 said:
Of course she won't be buying it now ... but at least I can tell her the truth up front! :)

Yep...but I'd rather be truthful! She will appreciate it and hopefully remember it in the future ;)

Oh for sure! She's already a great customer and past host... and I just want to be truthful anyway... it's not worth the aftermath not to be

Hi Diane, thank you for your question about the sealing tightness of the PIG Pitcher. I can assure you that the PIG Pitcher is designed to seal tightly when the lid is turned and closed prior to plunging to mix. This ensures that there are no spills or leaks while using the pitcher. I hope this helps answer your guest's question. Happy cooking!

Related to Sealing Tightness of a PIG Pitcher: Q&A

1. How do I know if my PIG Pitcher is sealed tightly?

To test the sealing tightness of your PIG Pitcher, fill it with water and turn it upside down. If no water leaks out, then the pitcher is sealed tightly.

2. What can I do if my PIG Pitcher is not sealing tightly?

If your PIG Pitcher is not sealing tightly, try cleaning the seal and the rim of the pitcher with warm soapy water and drying thoroughly. This should help improve the sealing tightness. If the issue persists, contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. Can I adjust the sealing tightness of my PIG Pitcher?

Yes, the sealing tightness of your PIG Pitcher can be adjusted by twisting the lid clockwise or counterclockwise. Twisting the lid clockwise will make the seal tighter, while twisting it counterclockwise will make it looser. Make sure to test the tightness after each adjustment to find the perfect fit.

4. How long will the sealing tightness of my PIG Pitcher last?

The sealing tightness of your PIG Pitcher should last for a long time, as long as it is properly cleaned and maintained. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing the seal too forcefully, as this can cause damage and affect the sealing tightness.

5. Can I use my PIG Pitcher for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the PIG Pitcher is designed to be used with both hot and cold beverages. However, please note that extreme changes in temperature can affect the sealing tightness, so it is best to avoid pouring boiling hot liquids into a cold pitcher or vice versa.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • 4kids4me
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies