• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Halloween Themed Flyer Style Invitation?

In summary, the Halloween themed flyer style invitation features products from the Fall and Halloween collection, such as Ghostly Grins cookie cutters, Spooky Skull silicone baking mold, and Pumpkin Patch kitchen towel set. The flyer is fully customizable with your own wording and images. There are exclusive discounts and deals available for products featured in the flyer. You can order the flyer through our website or with a Pampered Chef consultant using the flyer code. The flyer can be used for both in-person and virtual parties.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a show on the 30th

I have a show ON Halloween. lol I am bumping this!

Hi there! Congrats on having a show coming up on the 30th! Can you tell us more about it? What kind of show is it and where will it be held? I'm always excited to support fellow forum members in their endeavors. Best of luck with your show!

Related to Anyone Have a Halloween Themed Flyer Style Invitation?

1. What products are featured in the Halloween themed flyer style invitation?

The Halloween themed flyer style invitation features products from our Fall and Halloween collection, including our Ghostly Grins cookie cutters, Spooky Skull silicone baking mold, and Pumpkin Patch kitchen towel set.

2. Can I customize the flyer with my own wording and images?

Yes, our flyer templates are fully customizable. You can add your own wording and images to make it unique to your event or party.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing products through the flyer?

Yes, we offer exclusive discounts and deals for products featured in our flyers. These deals are only available through the flyer and cannot be combined with other promotions.

4. How can I order the Halloween themed flyer style invitation?

You can order the flyer through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Simply provide the consultant with the flyer code and they can assist you with placing your order.

5. Can I use the flyer for both in-person and virtual parties?

Yes, our flyer templates can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. You can print out physical copies to hand out or share a digital version with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • LI Chick