• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers on Consultant's Corner

In summary, to access the "Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers" on Consultant's Corner, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. Then, select "Consultant's Corner" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can navigate to the "Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers" section. These flyers can be customized with your own information and are available in both 8.5x11 inch and 5x7 inch sizes. They can be used for both virtual and in-person events, with no restrictions on how they can be used as long as Pampered Chef policies and guidelines are followed.
chefjwr
Ladies and Gentlemen, would you please help me with something. I have a host coaching call to make this morning. We will be deciding on a theme. I would like to offer her the invitation flyers on Consultants Corner either for the Choc Bliss or Bites and Bevs. However, those flyer invites are in Adobe. I would like to personalize the flyer/invite before I e-mail it to her. I can't figure out how to add that information and e-mail it to her.

You'll have to save the file from CC, then email it to her. You cannot edit and save the information unless you have the full Adobe Acrobat program. She'll have to open it, edit the information and print them right away.

OHHH that is so sad and doesn't fit in with what I usually do and is more effort for the hostess. Thank you, that is what it looked like to me too. Looks like I am designing my own for Bites and Bevs and Chocolate Bliss. Has anyone here already done that in Word?

Here is what I did for Choclate Bliss. Give me a bit and I'll do the same for the other two.

Attachments

• Chocolate Bliss.doc
    292 KB · Views: 526
Katie, Thanks so much for sharing your Word version of the invite--JUST WHAT I NEEDED! How did you do it? I look forward to the Bites and Bevs version.

Fabulous Katie!
I too needed this.
I think it is stupid that you can't edit it from CC.
I thought that is what they made it for,,,
US TO USE??? :grumpy:

LOVE IT KATIE!! Thank you!!!:D

Has anyone done one for Bevs & Bites or Real Food Real Fast?

1. How do I access the "Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers" on Consultant's Corner?

To access the "Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers" on Consultant's Corner, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Resources" tab. Then, select "Consultant's Corner" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can navigate to the "Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers" section.

2. Can I customize the "Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers" with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the "Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers" with your own information. Simply download the template, open it in a program like Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat, and edit the text and images as desired. Make sure to save your changes before printing or sharing the flyer.

3. Are the "Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers" available in different sizes?

Yes, the "Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers" are available in both 8.5x11 inch and 5x7 inch sizes. You can choose the size that best fits your needs and preferences. Both sizes are available for download on Consultant's Corner.

4. Can I use the "Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers" for both virtual and in-person events?

Yes, the "Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers" can be used for both virtual and in-person events. The flyer templates are versatile and can be customized to fit any type of event, whether it is held online or in person.

5. Are there any restrictions on how I can use the "Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers"?

No, there are no restrictions on how you can use the "Help!!Asap Theme Invite/Flyers". You can use them to promote your Pampered Chef business and events on social media, through email, or by printing and handing them out to potential customers. Just make sure to follow the Pampered Chef policies and guidelines for marketing and advertising.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Dawn4
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Intrepid_Chef