• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Got Any Fall/Winter Catalogs Left?

In summary, the author is excited for the other poster's success, and wishes they would've contacted them sooner. The author has some old catalogs that they will not be using, and are willing to send them to the other poster for just the cost of shipping.
ayoung73
I was just wondering what you were all doing with your old fall/winter catalogs. I was trying to think of a way to recycle them and was hoping that I could use them to cut up and advertise with to increase sales and also make up some mailers for my neighborhood.

If you want to do the same, then I totally understand, but if not and you have no other use for them I would love to take them off your hands :-D (that is if you have not tossed them out to the trash and you live close to me - Pleasant View, TN)

I also wanted to share some good news - I've qualified in two shows in my first 30 days!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! And I have my website up and running and I ordered my 3 free Forged Cutlery knives :-D I'm so excited that I joined Pampered Chef and I love the Chef Success forum. You guys are the best!!!!

Man- I wish I would have seen this 2 hours ago- I just recycled over 150 of them!!! I over-ordered, and got freebies for recruiting people...

So Sorry!!!!!

I give away old ones at fairs, leave them at the doctors office, dentists office, leave them in the shopping cart at the grocery store, in the chair when I'm done lounging at Barnes and Noble, etc.... Never throw them away or recycle them!If you need pictures of products, you can print them from the website and cut them out.

I have TONS of catalogs and although I have said that I will do what other people do - leaving them everywhere...I won't be doing that. Email me at [email protected] I am very new to chefsuccess and wouldn't know how to check if you replied back!! I would be happy to ship you all of them if you'll pay for shipping :) Let me know!!

Thank you guys. I am really trying to find someone that has some local to me - Pleasant View, Ashland City, Clarksville, Springfield, Nashville, Hendersonville - in Tennessee so I don't have to worry about shipping costs and such. If I don't get any offers locally, I may take ClassyKitchen (Alyssa) up on the offer to pay for shipping.

I do the same that Deb does. I have already paid for them so I might as well get some use out of them. I place a label that states to contact me for an updated catalog or view online at my pws.

ayoung73 said:
I was just wondering what you were all doing with your old fall/winter catalogs. I was trying to think of a way to recycle them and was hoping that I could use them to cut up and advertise with to increase sales and also make up some mailers for my neighborhood.

If you want to do the same, then I totally understand, but if not and you have no other use for them I would love to take them off your hands :-D (that is if you have not tossed them out to the trash and you live close to me - Pleasant View, TN)

I also wanted to share some good news - I've qualified in two shows in my first 30 days!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! And I have my website up and running and I ordered my 3 free Forged Cutlery knives :-D I'm so excited that I joined Pampered Chef and I love the Chef Success forum. You guys are the best!!!!

hey ayound, i'm so excited for you,congrats!! i also qualified in my first 30 days. i'm so jealous of the knives though, all i got for signing and qualifying was an extended time on my 30 and 90 days. that is a very good idea on the catalogs. i think i might have to take that one from you. and also i am planning on taking some catalogs around and leaving at a few places. so i will use the old ones for that and just put something in there saying if your interested in seeing the new spring line give me a call.

We have boxes in front of grocery stores here with free magazines, like "Island Parent", realtors flyers, free car mags etc and I put a couple old catalogs in each week when I go to the grocery store. It got me a $200 order once.
Lorna

:) I'm very near you ..in Clarksville..I have some left, that I am keeping for use, similar to Deb, but Nice meeting practically a neighbor here on Chef Success

I have some old catalogs... but I live in NJ. I will not use them for anything else, so if you don't get any local responses I'd also be happy to send them to you for just the cost of shipping....Let me know. I haven't been checking Chef Success often lately because I just got out of the hospital a few days ago with my brand-new baby boy... but you can email me directly at [email protected] and I will mail them right away.=) Jen

I've got Canadian ones! Don't want those? No? Really?

jenm42 said:
I have some old catalogs... but I live in NJ. I will not use them for anything else, so if you don't get any local responses I'd also be happy to send them to you for just the cost of shipping....

Let me know. I haven't been checking Chef Success often lately because I just got out of the hospital a few days ago with my brand-new baby boy... but you can email me directly at [email protected] and I will mail them right away.

=) Jen

Thanks Jen - I really appreciate the offer. I might take you up on that if I don't have much luck locally. Congratulations on your new baby boy!!!! I hope he and mommy are doing well :-D

1. Can I request a physical copy of the fall/winter catalog?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of the fall/winter catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a catalog request form on our website.

2. Can I view the fall/winter catalog online?

Yes, the fall/winter catalog is available to view online on our website. You can also download a digital copy for easy access.

3. Are the products in the fall/winter catalog still available for purchase?

Yes, most of the products featured in the fall/winter catalog are still available for purchase. However, some seasonal items may have limited stock or may have been discontinued.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions in the fall/winter catalog?

Yes, the fall/winter catalog may feature special deals and promotions on select products. You can check with your consultant or view the catalog online to see any current offers.

5. Can I still host a fall/winter catalog party?

Yes, you can still host a fall/winter catalog party and earn host rewards and discounts. Contact your consultant to schedule a party or for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phatratz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Countrykitchenmichelle