• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Going to the Regional Training in Lansing?

In summary, the Regional Training in Lansing will take place on Saturday, August 10th at the Lansing Convention Center. You can register for the event by logging into your Pampered Chef account or contacting your team leader. There is a registration fee of $50 for Consultants and $75 for Directors, which covers training materials and lunch. Attendees are welcome to bring one guest for an additional fee of $25, and discounted hotel accommodations are available at the nearby Marriott Hotel. Please contact your team leader for more information.
khergatt
My director, another consultant and I are going from Mansfield, OH.

I just wanted to know if any of you would be there!!

I'm excited for it! I've got a full car: me, Melissa (PCMelissa) and one of my recruits. A sister consultant may be riding with us, too, depending on whether someone else in my AD's group is going or not. I predict that the ride will be almost as good as the training. :) (Kinda like our ride to Leadership!)

I will be there! So excited!

Hi there! It's great to hear that you and your director will be attending the event in Mansfield, OH. I'll also be there as a fellow consultant and I'm looking forward to meeting both of you. It's always a pleasure to connect with other consultants and share our love for cooking and all things Pampered Chef. See you soon!

Related to Anyone Going to the Regional Training in Lansing?

1. What is the date and location of the Regional Training in Lansing?

The Regional Training in Lansing will be held on Saturday, August 10th at the Lansing Convention Center.

2. How do I register for the Regional Training in Lansing?

You can register for the Regional Training in Lansing by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the event on the calendar. You can also register by contacting your team leader.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Regional Training in Lansing?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 for Consultants and $75 for Directors. This fee covers the cost of training materials and lunch.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Regional Training in Lansing?

Yes, you are welcome to bring one guest to the Regional Training in Lansing for an additional fee of $25. Guests will not receive training materials, but they will be able to attend the lunch and networking portion of the event.

5. Will there be hotel accommodations provided for the Regional Training in Lansing?

Pampered Chef does not provide hotel accommodations for the Regional Training in Lansing. However, a discounted room block is available at the nearby Marriott Hotel for attendees. Please contact your team leader for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • momofmany