• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Familiar With Purely Gourmet?

Hehehe...and tell her that we ALL want to schedule a party but it has to be in the first week of Jan as we have a conference to attend that month! She'll FREAK out...:eek:
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a customer who is a rep for Purely Gourmet...she is interested in doing a co-party someday and thus her customer base would be introduced to PC and mine to PG...anyone know anything about them or their products? She says she uses a lot of PC stuff at her "Tasting Parties" to show her PG stuff...hmmmmm

When I told her about the PC show averages she was floored - I guess she doesn't make nearly that with PG...

Hmm, I have never heard of them, but I'm guessing they are similar to Homeade Gourmet or Tastefully Simple? I've had a few joint shows with TS and they've gone really well. You have to work with her so you can both tailor your demos to complement each other.

For example, at my joint shows, I've made Bananas Foster Stir Fry, which I serve over TS's Absolutely Almond Pound Cake that I've baked ahead of time in the Fluted Pan. So I'm showing Cookware and Stoneware and my demo is short. Then while they're eating that, the TS rep can pass around her things to taste and do her thing.

Too bad my TS partner went inactive. :(

I have to familiarize myself with their products...

I've never heard of them...now i'm curious....have to go and look them up.

Ummm......the closest one to Boise, ID is in New Jersey?!?

And they have been in business for almost 50 years?

Yeah, Closest one to Hanford, CA is in N.J? What the heck?

It seems they are based in NJ...I wonder ho wmany consultants they have?

Maybe I should comtact the consultant they gave me and see if she can direct me to someone closer? Or is that rude?!

SillyChef said:
Maybe I should comtact the consultant they gave me and see if she can direct me to someone closer? Or is that rude?!

Can't hurt to try

I'm just curious...was the consultant you guys got named Judy Otterbein with phone number 908-874-4123??

I just tried putting in a California address and a NJ address and I just got the same woman's info. Seems a little weird.:confused:

I live in Indiana and I got the same woman, Judy Otterbein. Hmm... weird! Maybe she is the only one with a website or something??

I live in Ohio and I got the same woman!!

yet that is not the name of the gal I am dealing with...odd

Judy was my girl too! Hmm.

I wonder if she knows when we've been to the sight to look someone up... she'll be really surprised if she finds out all these people are suddenly interested!! Especially when she sees where everyone is from...

cat said:
I'm just curious...was the consultant you guys got named Judy Otterbein with phone number 908-874-4123??

I just tried putting in a California address and a NJ address and I just got the same woman's info. Seems a little weird.:confused:
That is the one I got and I am in MA!!!:confused: :confused:

chefkristin said:
That is the one I got and I am in MA!!!:confused: :confused:

Alright...someone call her and ask what is going on!!
:D

HA! Me too, and I am in Central Oregon!! What the heck? :confused:

Me too and I'm in KY! That is unfair to other consultants to say the least!

I'm wondering if they have a Director's leads policy like PC and only have one director?

Who is up for calling Judy? I will do it if anyone doesn't want to. :D

SillyChef said:
Who is up for calling Judy? I will do it if anyone doesn't want to. :D

Hehehehee...and tell her that we ALL want to schedule a party but it has to be in the first week of Jan as we have a conference to attend that month! She'll FREAK out...:eek:

Related to Anyone Familiar With Purely Gourmet?

1. What is Purely Gourmet?

Purely Gourmet is a line of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How is Purely Gourmet different from other Pampered Chef products?

Purely Gourmet products are specifically designed for more advanced cooks and chefs, with features and materials that cater to their needs. They also have a sleek and modern design, making them a great addition to any kitchen.

3. Are Purely Gourmet products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Purely Gourmet products are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we do recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan.

4. Are there any warranties or guarantees for Purely Gourmet products?

Yes, all Purely Gourmet products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

5. How do I purchase Purely Gourmet products?

You can purchase Purely Gourmet products through a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. You can also host a cooking show to earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bostonbelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • evk1972