• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Watching the Bachelorette?

In summary, the conversation is about the popular TV show The Bachelorette and the different contestants on the show. The participants discuss their thoughts on the remaining contestants, including their favorites and who they think will ultimately win the show. They also mention their love for the show despite its trashiness and past successful couples from the franchise.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I know it's TRASH tv but I LOVE it :) :blushing:

I'm watching the hometown dates right now and thought I loved the first one, now I'm loving the second one, and there's still two more dates!! I have NO idea who I want to win....

My daughter and I are enjoying this together. We like the man with the little boy. DON'T like the snowboarding guy.

I love it also - Not sure who is going to win though - doesn't matter - every time I hope for one they pick the other!!!!

I think the guy with the kids will win. She practically begged the basketball player guy to love her!

I normally don't watch these dating shows but I must admit I love this one! I think it will be the guy with the kid (Jason ?) or Jeremy..it's hard to tell.

PCJenni said:
I think the guy with the kids will win. She practically begged the basketball player guy to love her!
I'm glad she was strong enough to let him go. I think he would have broke her heart. I think Jeremy is too perfect and might get boring, but then I went for the bad boy until I was in my 40's! I like Jason. I hope everything works out for her!

I just finished watching it.

I LOVED Graham and am so sad to see him go. I think he was flling for her but just did not want to get hurt and ended up very hurt.

I think Jeremy is "too perfect." It's almost like he went on the show to complere his perfect life or something. I like him but he is just too much to me.

Jesse grows on me each week. He seems to be a real gentlemen and I like that about it.

I like Jason too and Ty is so cute. I cried when he had to leave him.

I don't really know who we will win. I like all three now that Graham is gone and really do not have on I am really for. Except I am not sure about Jeremy.

Love Jason and it was so cool to see thr three of them interact last night. Jesse is not mature enough for her in my opinion and Jeremy is just a little tw perfect and I think she would get bored with him in the long run!! I felt bad that Graham was let go, but he shut down with when they were talking after the family visit. She would ultimately get hurt in the end I agree!!

Soooo glad she got rid of Graham. He was definitely good to look at, but he seemed arrogant. I don't think he would have treated her well.I don't get the whole Jeremy thing. He is boring. I don't find him attractive in any way -- though he did score points with me for the lovely decor in his condo. I do like him a lot more after last night's show when he read the journal entry about his mom. It seemed like he was "real" for the first time. Part of me is pulling for him now.Jason is my FAVOURITE!!! I picked him the 1st night & stand by my decision. I so hope he gets chosen. They seem great together & he seems like such a stand-up guy.But let's face it -- any one of them is better than loser Brad. What a jerk.

Jeremy is "too perfect" Seems like he might have control issues. Perfect house, perfect hair, very controlled with his person all the time. Seems like they connected over the deaths of their mothers but not much else.

I admit it, I am reality show junkie.

I like Jesse, can't explain it, but he is just cute and honest. He's pretty much what he is and that's that. I like that in a man.

Jeremy is too perfect and Jason, I just don't know about him,

Hopefully it will work out for her. I was happy to see Graham go. He just couldn't open up to her, and I just didn't think he was ready for the level of relationship that she is looking for.

Just my 2 cents.

These shows suck me in, but Trista and Ryan were the only 2 that ever made it and she is annoying as annoying can be. How that sweet man puts up with her, I'll never figure out. How can you fall in love that quick? trashy, but yet entertaining :)

merego said:
These shows suck me in, but Trista and Ryan were the only 2 that ever made it and she is annoying as annoying can be. How that sweet man puts up with her, I'll never figure out. How can you fall in love that quick? trashy, but yet entertaining :)

Well tell us how you feel Mer!!! HAHA!!!!

Was the rest of your vacation fun? Glad yall made it home safe.

I'm totally addicted too. I didn't really think Jesse or Graham were right for her. We will see!

I agree with the above comments and I fell in love w/Jason on episode 1 and really hopes she picks him. He is just too cute!

Jeremy is too perfect, I agree and I'm SO GLAD Graham is gone!! Jesse is cute but I think they made the connection too late in the show.

See!?!? I don't get the Jeremy is too perfect thing. He is not even close to perfect in my eyes. He is Dull. Wooden. Seems insincere (except when talking about the death of his mom) . Don't get the attraction AT ALL.I think the key to The Bachelor / Bachelorette is finding the humour. I view as something of a sitcom because the people say the craziest things. They claim to be "in love" within 1 group date. They drool over "the chosen one" because they've been told how desirable that person is -- regardless of the reality (Remember the 1st bachelor!?!? All the girls foaming at the mouth upon seeing him for the first time. Really?? For HIM!?!?)I think I get more good laughs during this show than anything else I watch. Love it. Plus, I am a romantic so I always root for a happy ending. Yet somehow they always choose someone who seems so clearly wrong for them.

I love Jesse. He's different from the other guys but he treats her like she's the only woman on the earth and he's such a gentleman. Jason is cute too but not sure how she would do since he's got a child. Jeremy seems odd to me. He seems like there's something he's not expressing. I think his overdemanding job will be the downfall of their relationship if she sticks with him. As far as Graham goes, Dear Lord, he was a hottie. But, she let him go and quite frankly, it couldn't have come soon enough. He acted like he wasn't into her. He was still fun to look at. Anyways, that's my lil piece about the show. I hope Jesse wins.

Related to Anyone Else Watching the Bachelorette?

1. What makes the Bachelorette a popular show?

The Bachelorette is a popular show because it follows a group of single individuals as they search for love and potentially their life partner. The show is filled with drama, romance, and unexpected twists, making it entertaining for viewers.

2. Is the Bachelorette a scripted show?

No, the Bachelorette is not a scripted show. While producers may guide the contestants in certain directions, the conversations and actions are largely unscripted, making for genuine and unpredictable moments.

3. How often does the Bachelorette air new episodes?

The Bachelorette typically airs new episodes once a week on Monday nights. However, the schedule may vary due to special events or holidays.

4. Can I watch the Bachelorette on-demand?

Yes, you can watch the Bachelorette on-demand through streaming services or on the network's website. You may need a subscription or login credentials to access the episodes.

5. How can I get involved in the Bachelorette community?

There are many ways to get involved in the Bachelorette community, such as joining online forums or social media groups, attending watch parties, or participating in fan events. You can also share your thoughts and reactions on social media using the show's designated hashtags.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Christ Follower
  • General Chat
Replies