• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Like My Iphone, But....

In summary, Brenda trashed some emails that she wanted to keep and now she's lost some contact information for an upcoming fundraiser.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
AH! I hope someone can help me! I was looking at my email using my phone and I wanted to mark it "unread" to make it easier to find... well I guess I trashed it instead! :eek:

So, I started desperately searching for my mailboxes and found the one marked "trash" and clicked on it in hopes to find my email to put it back in my inbox and I accidentally trashed two more very important emails! Double :eek:

So, then me, being the genius I'd hope to be, came to my computer thinking that the emails would BE IN THE TRASH and I could transfer them back. These emails are no where to be found? :cry:

I'm kind of distraught because it was my mass mailing address list for my upcoming fundraiser and I'm sick that I may have just lost all of that information.

Do I panic? or does anyone have an answer for me?

Brenda,

There's still hope. Open your mailbox on your phone, Tap on Mailboxes in the upper left corner. That should show your mailbox files (Inbox, Sent, Drafts, Trash).

Tap on Trash, then click on the first email you want to retrieve. Next, at the bottom of the screen to the Left of the Trashcan icon, is a Folder icon with an Arrow. Tap on this icon. The screen that comes up will have your message at the top, but above that you should see "Move this message to a new mailbox". Tap on Inbox, and it will be put back in your Inbox. Do the same for any other messages you want to retrieve.

Hope this helps!

YAY!! If you were beside me, I'd TOTALLY hug you!!Thank you! (my message is safely back where it belongs)

You're welcome. Heck, I'm still learning about mine and I've had it for a couple of years!

One thing I've done is also changed my settings to have my e-mail provider keep the messages, not delete them from the server once they've been retrieved. It used to be that my home computer would retrieve messages and then they'd be gone from the server, so if I used my iPod Touch no messages would appear. By making so they don't get removed from the server, I can retrieve all my messages on my home computer, again on my laptop, and again on my iPod Touch. This way I've got 3 copies should I accidentally erase them. And now no matter what device I have with me or am near, I can retrieve info. I also have it set so that when I'm on my MacBook, I automatically Bcc to myself any e-mail I send, so that I'll have a copy of my outgoing messages on my home computer. I know, it might sound confusing, but it's really simple and have really come in handy and saved me a lot of aggravation at times.

I was totally panicking because it was well over 300 names and contact information. Amanda, totally makes sense. This is my wake up call to actually GO to Verizon and sign up for one of their classes! This was just a little too scary for me!

What are some common issues people have with their iPhones?

Some common issues people have with their iPhones include battery life, storage space, slow performance, and difficulty connecting to wifi or cellular networks.

How can I improve my iPhone's battery life?

To improve your iPhone's battery life, you can turn on low power mode, turn off unnecessary background app refresh, and adjust your screen brightness. You can also try using a battery case or carrying a portable charger.

What can I do to free up storage space on my iPhone?

To free up storage space on your iPhone, you can delete unused apps, clear your cache, and transfer photos and videos to a cloud storage service. You can also purchase additional iCloud storage if needed.

Why is my iPhone running slow?

There are several reasons why your iPhone may be running slow, such as having too many apps open at once, outdated software, or a full storage. Try closing unused apps, updating your software, and freeing up storage space to improve performance.

How can I improve my iPhone's wifi or cellular connection?

To improve your iPhone's wifi or cellular connection, you can try resetting your network settings, updating your software, or resetting your router. You can also contact your cellular provider if you are experiencing persistent connection issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChef_ang
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PChef_ang
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • Chef Endora
  • General Chat
Replies