• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Not Get Their Hwc Apron Yet?

M
maassl
I am just wondering because I really thought I would get it by now. I have a shower this weekend that I was planning on wearing it to and it hasn't come yet. Should I call HO?

I would definitely call....if they haven't sent it, maybe you can ask them to "rush" it as you'll be needing it by the weekend.

Are you sure you had two APRIL shows dated and turned in April 1-15?

I gave them a call this morning and it was shipped on Friday so it will definitely be here by my shower this weekend. Yeah! I am so excited to get it. Also I didn't even have to wait on hold at all - that was definitely a first :)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your HWC apron yet. I know how excited you must be to wear it to your upcoming shower. I would definitely recommend giving HO a call to inquire about the status of your apron. They should be able to provide you with an update and hopefully get it to you in time for your event. In the meantime, have you considered wearing a different apron or perhaps a cute chef's hat? I'm sure you'll still look fabulous and represent Pampered Chef well. Keep us updated and I hope you receive your apron soon!

1. When can I expect to receive my Hwc apron?

The processing and shipping time for Hwc aprons may vary depending on your location and the current volume of orders. Generally, it takes 1-2 weeks for the apron to be delivered. If you have not received it within this time frame, you may contact the customer service department for assistance.

2. I have a special event coming up, can I request for expedited shipping for my Hwc apron?

Unfortunately, expedited shipping is not available for Hwc aprons. The aprons are shipped using standard shipping methods and may take 1-2 weeks to arrive. If you need the apron for a specific event, it is recommended to place your order well in advance.

3. I have not received my Hwc apron yet, but my friend who ordered at the same time has already received hers. Is there a problem with my order?

There may be various reasons for the delay in your Hwc apron delivery. It could be due to a delay in processing or shipping, or there may have been an issue with your order. You can contact the customer service department for more information about your order status.

4. Can I track my Hwc apron shipment?

Yes, once your Hwc apron has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment and estimate the delivery date.

5. I have not received my Hwc apron and I need it urgently. Can I pick it up from a store location?

Unfortunately, Hwc aprons are only available for purchase online and cannot be picked up from a physical store location. If you need the apron urgently, you can try contacting the customer service department to see if any alternative arrangements can be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies