• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Apron Idea--Need Help!!!

Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.In summary, a group of people were discussing ideas for what could be written on an apron for a bridal shower. Suggestions ranged from sweet and romantic to humorous and suggestive. The host of the shower wanted to compile a list of 100 ideas and asked for input from the group. Some suggestions included cooking with love, spending more time at the table than behind the stove, and always having chocolate. The conversation also included some funny quotes about marriage and relationships.
Brandie
Hey, all!

I just did a relatively successful bridal shower this past weekend, but something happened there that has happened at several showers that got me thinking... Quite a few of the guests couldn't come up with anything to write on the apron except, "Congratulations," which is fine, but sort of boring after the fifteenth guest.

I want to put together a suggestion list of things you could write on the apron if you aren't creative/are having a brain fart/can't come up with anything right now. I'd like to have 100 suggestions, but I have only com eup with a few.

I would be more than happy to compile the whole list and post it, but I need your help to come up with some things to put on it. They could vary from sweet to suggestive.

Here are a few I have so far:

~Give -groom- a surprise--cook his dinner wearing only this apron!
~Live well, laugh often, love much.
~A clean house isn't everything.
~Kiss the cook.
~The fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach!
~This apron is one-size-fits-all--let -groom- wear it sometimes, too!
~All the best to you!
~Invite us to dinner any time!
~If you can dial a phone, you can serve a gourmet meal every night of the week!
~Always cook with wine--even if you don't use it in the food!
~Never go to bed angry
~Share everything except toothbrushes.
~Spend more time around the table than behind the stove.

~Sometimes the best thing you can made for dinner is reservations.

~The best seasoning for any food is love.

~The family that eats together stays together.

~Remember: chocolate is one of the four basic food groups.

I always sign the apron on a bottom corner. I write, "May you always feel pampered! Rae Bates, Your Pampered Chef Consultant."

"If all else fails, eat out!!"

For a bride who isn't yet a good cook: Tell him it's not burnt. It's cajun style.

Keep 'em coming!

~So, are you hosting Thanksgiving this year?
~Cookies are not health food--no oats, fruit or wheat germ!
~Put love into every meal, and you'll never go hungry.

- Dinner will be ready when the smoke alarm goes off.
- Hubby's making dinner tonight - reservations!
- Cookin' with love makes everything taste better.
- Eat something from the chocolate food group every day.
- No, ketchup is not a vegetable.

~Cookies are made from butter and love.
~Chocolate, men, coffee- something are better rich
~Cook with wine, add it to the food everynow and then
~Good food ends with good talk

- Desserts is "stressed" spelled backwards
- I'm in shape. Round is a shape.
- Never trust a skinny cook.
- Friends, wine and cheese: some things are best when they're old.

Hey--we're more than 1/3 of the way to 100!

~Meals don't have to be fancy to taste good.
~About 50% of the taste of food depends on the appearance, so close your eyes when you eat!
~May you always have as much sizzle in your romance as you do in your skillet!
~Never fry bacon when you're naked!
~Just because you make it in the microwave doesn't mean it's not homemade (after all, you made it in your home, right?)

~Everything you eat drops straight down. That's why many women have big hips. Fight this. Eat standing up.

For my recent show, I didn't have the guests write on he apron. The hostess had it embroidered with her new name, so it said Mrs. Pool. It was nice!

raebates said:
For a bride who isn't yet a good cook: Tell him it's not burnt. It's cajun style.

I tell my children something like this.

It is not burnt.. it is only well cooked.

Here are some more......

A dream that is dreamed by two will always come true.

Grace and remembrance be to you both.
- William Shakespeare

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
-Franklin P. Jones

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

...and two shall become one.
-Holy Scripture

Believe in "happily ever after" and it will come true
-jane dettmering

Here are a few funny ones just for us....probably NOT for a wedding shower...:rolleyes:

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
-Rita Rudner

Behind every great man there is a surprised woman.
-Maryon Pearson

Marriage requires a person to prepare 4 types of "Rings": Engagement Ring Wedding Ring, Suffering, Enduring

They have come up with a perfect understanding. He won't try to run her life, and he won't try to run his, either.

You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find a handsome prince.

Marriage is like a hot bath. Once you get used to it, it's not so hot.

He tried early on to let her know who is the boss. He looked her right in the eye and clearly said, "You're the boss."

Marriage is the only war in which you sleep with the enemy.

The woman cries before the wedding; the man afterward.

Marriage is like a violin. After the music is over, you still have the strings.

Every mother generally hopes that her daughter will snag a better husband than she managed to do...but she's certain that her boy will never get as great a wife as his father did.

Compromise: An amiable arrangement between husband and wife whereby they agree to let her have her own way.

Just bumping it up--we're more than half-way to 100! I'll start compiling this weekend if I get a chance!

Sexy women have messy kitchens.I actually have this posted on my fridge. Some days I look at The Furry Guy and say, "I think I'll just be sexy today."

List of 100?
Brandie said:
Just bumping it up--we're more than half-way to 100! I'll start compiling this weekend if I get a chance!

Brandie: did you ever get a list compiled for this? I'd love to use it next weekend!
Thanks!

Tara1021 said:
For my recent show, I didn't have the guests write on he apron. The hostess had it embroidered with her new name, so it said Mrs. Pool. It was nice!

GREAT IDEA!!! I hate seeing a pretty white apron get all covered in ink... I offer the bride a choice to have them write on the apron or not... EVERY single one has chosen to keep it clean.

I would suggest that all of these great wordings be written in the front and back of a Seasons Best or one of our cookbooks (that is usually my gift to the bride) that way they won't fade of wash out and the bride can enjoy them each time she reaches for her cookbook.

Just another way of doing it....

1. What is a bridal apron?

A bridal apron is a special apron that is worn by the bride during her wedding preparations. It is typically made of a white or light-colored fabric and may be decorated with lace, embroidery, or other embellishments.

2. Why would I need a bridal apron?

A bridal apron is a great way to protect your wedding dress from spills and stains while you are getting ready for your big day. It also adds a special touch to your bridal look and can be a meaningful keepsake from your wedding.

3. Can I personalize my bridal apron?

Yes, you can personalize your bridal apron with your name, wedding date, or other special message. At Pampered Chef, we offer custom embroidery services to make your apron truly unique.

4. What are some creative ideas for a bridal apron?

Some fun ideas for a bridal apron include adding a pocket for holding wedding day essentials, incorporating your wedding colors or theme into the design, or including a special quote or saying that is meaningful to you and your partner.

5. Where can I find a bridal apron?

You can find a bridal apron at many kitchen and home goods stores, as well as online retailers. At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of aprons, including a beautiful white bridal apron, that can be purchased through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies