• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Your Daughter with a Personalized Bridal Shower: Tips and Ideas"

In summary, the person is looking for advice on how to handle a bridal shower where the mother wants to personally collect orders for gifts instead of using an online registry. The suggestion is made to discuss the benefits of an online registry with the mother and offer the option of presenting the wrapped gifts at the shower for a surprise element.
beckypchef
Hi,:chef:
I have a mother who would like to "surprise" her daughter with a bridal shower. She has had her daughter go through and circle all the items she would like and she wants to get up all or orders ahead of time, have the products come in and then act like the is going to "host" a show for me and invite all the guests and her daughter to come and then surprise there are a bunch of wrapped shower presents already there for her and her future hubby.
So my question is this.... she doesn't want it to be an online registry because the mother wants to go around to people personally and get there orders... so I was just planning on creating a list of all the items she wants on my computer and then just updating it as the mother lets me know what people have ordered. And I guess just hold the show out a few weeks and place one order at the end.
Anyway... I know there are many many wise consultants on here and I thought I'd see if anyone has any better ideas or suggestions : ) Thanks so much!!!!

We kinda did this for my sister in law. She made a list of what she wanted and the family ordered her pc stuff. At her shower, she opened all the gifts and was very suprised. We didn't do a pc bridal shower though. I put her down as the host and got her free products based on the sale of her items and then gave those to her as well (ordered stuff from her wish list). It worked out pretty well but I was stressing the stuff get her on time before the shower, and it did. :)

As a fellow consultant, I would suggest talking to the mother about the benefits of having an online registry. It can save her time and effort in personally going around to people for orders, and it also allows guests to easily access the registry and make purchases from the comfort of their own homes. Additionally, it eliminates the need for you to manually update a list and allows for real-time tracking of orders. If she's concerned about the element of surprise, she can still present the wrapped gifts at the shower and act as if she personally ordered them for her daughter. It's worth considering and discussing with her. Good luck with the shower!

1. What are some unique personalized bridal shower gift ideas for my daughter?

Some ideas could include creating a personalized recipe book filled with family recipes, making a custom apron with her new last name, or putting together a spa basket with monogrammed towels and robes.

2. How can I make the bridal shower feel more personal and special?

You can incorporate personal touches like displaying photos of the bride and groom, creating a personalized playlist of their favorite songs, or incorporating elements that reflect the couple's shared interests or hobbies.

3. What are some fun activities to do at a personalized bridal shower?

You could have guests write down their favorite memories or advice for the couple on personalized notecards, play a trivia game about the couple, or have a DIY station where guests can create personalized decorations or gifts.

4. How can I involve the bride's family and friends in the personalized bridal shower?

You could ask them to contribute to the recipe book or have them share a special memory or message for the couple during the shower. You could also have them help with DIY projects or assist with setting up and decorating.

5. Are there any tips for creating a cohesive theme for a personalized bridal shower?

Choose a theme that is meaningful to the couple, whether it's based on their shared interests, a favorite destination, or their wedding colors. Incorporate the theme into all aspects of the shower, from decorations to food and activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies