• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Completely Addicted to Netwinner?

In summary, Netwinner is a website where you can earn points to trade in for gift certificates. You can also win cash. It's totally addicting because I can do it while I am doing other things...I do it while making CC calls, coaching calls, reading email, posting here etc.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Are any of you hooked on netwinner like I am? I am So close to cashing out for another gift certificate I can taste it!

What is netwinner??

It's a website where you can earn points to trade in for gift certificates. You can also win cash. It's totally addicting because I can do it while I am doing other things...I do it while making CC calls, coaching calls, reading email , posting here etc

No, but I checked it out. Carolyn, I saw that you get points for referring people. If you want, you can refer me and I'll use your referral code! My email address is [email protected]

Got it. Thanks!

For those of you who just started Netwinner - here are some tips...
It starts out slowly, but once you hit 100 plays, it speeds up signinficantly and the points start coming much faster.
If you are on dial-up or a slow connection, you can speed it up for Netwinner by rightclicking on the game, clicking Quality and then clicking low...the graphics won't be quite as clear but you'll be able to play much faster.

Ginger428 said:
Just registered...used you as a refferal:D

Terrific!! Happy winning!!
A good friend of mine won $250 from them a few weeks ago!!

Carolyn, do you usually pick the numbers or do the quick pick?

I do the quick-pick 99% of the time -- it's much faster. When my kids are around they like to pick the #s for me though - LOL

Remember, once you hit 100 plays it speeds up and goes much faster!

WOOOOO HOOOOO - I just won 5000 points!!!

I just got registered. I played a few times and it looks like fun. I do have a question. How do you know if you won anything? It just kept telling me to play again?

Any time you win you'll hear a "ding!" and a burst will pop up showing you how many points you won.

I got 100 points off my first play- but it's been a little dry since then!! How do I know how many times I've done it?

If you go under "my Account" you can see your stats.
100 points on your first play? NICE!!!

I Just signed up and referred you Carolyn. Will I get a bunch of crap email now though?:confused:

chefkristin said:
I Just signed up and referred you Carolyn. Will I get a bunch of crap email now though?:confused:

They don't send any email except to notify you if someone has signed up using your referral link.
You log on whenever you feel like it and earn points - then you can cash in your points for gift certificates...sometimes you'll earn $$ instead of points - my girlfriend won $250 not too long ago!!

dannyzmom said:
They don't send any email except to notify you if someone has signed up using your referral link.
You log on whenever you feel like it and earn points - then you can cash in your points for gift certificates...sometimes you'll earn $$ instead of points - my girlfriend won $250 not too long ago!!
Thanks sounds like it might be addicting.:eek:

chefkristin said:
Thanks sounds like it might be addicting.:eek:

Oh it is -- one of the gals here from Chef Success just hit 5000 opints a few minuts ago - who is cacgreen?? She hit it BIG tonight!!!

Just remembe r- don't give up before you hit 100 plays - it totally speeds up after that!!

I am cashing out thios morning for another Wal Mart gift certificate - our local WalMArt is a SuperWalMart so I can get groceries there as well!!

DH is bummed - he wants the $25 Starbucks card - LOL

dannyzmom said:
I am cashing out thios morning for another Wal Mart gift certificate - our local WalMArt is a SuperWalMart so I can get groceries there as well!!

DH is bummed - he wants the $25 Starbucks card - LOL
How much is the GC that you get for Walmart?

I just signed up under you! I love sites like this when they really work!!

Does each play deduct points? Or do you only gain them??

chefkristin said:
How much is the GC that you get for Walmart?

$25 WalMart Giftcard

You can choose from Bath & Body Works, WalMart, Target, Best Buy, Starbucks, Barnes & Noble....

jenniferknapp said:
I just signed up under you! I love sites like this when they really work!!

And this one WORKS!!! Faster than any of the other point programs I play!!

jenniferknapp said:
Does each play deduct points? Or do you only gain them??

You NEVER lose points - you only gain them...and you gain points when people sign up under you (thanks, by the way) so tell everyone you know about it!!

So what's the catch? Does it take a long time to earn points. Are they just hoping to hit you with advertising? Sorry, I'm just a skeptic when it comes to free stuff (other than PC parties of course :) ).

MicheleC said:
So what's the catch? Does it take a long time to earn points. Are they just hoping to hit you with advertising? Sorry, I'm just a skeptic when it comes to free stuff (other than PC parties of course :) ).

They play TV commercials and movie trailers in the background (you can mute it)...so you are their target advertising audience when you're playing. It took me about 2 months of not-so-frequent playing to earn the $25 gift certificate - not bad considering I click it a few times here & there when I am surfing the message board or reading e-mails or making customer care calls.
It helps a lot to have referrals - so give people your referral link...and remember, the game speeds u ponce you have hit 100 plays...so don't give up right away just cuz it starts out slowly.

I just signed up under your referral link - hit 100 points on my second try. Cool.

what is this trivia question, saying that I have won a $250 walmart gift card if i give them my feedback on a website??

jenniferp417 said:
I just signed up under your referral link - hit 100 points on my second try. Cool.

Thanks - and that's awesome about the 100pts.
When I first started I was only getting 10's and 25's...then lately I have been hitting 100's & 500's and yesterday I even hit the 5000!!!

Just signed up too!It's fun while i'm on Vaca & not dial up. already have 12oo points. Woohoo. How many points to get something tho? & what about the "youv'e won is it like all pop-ups(you know when they make you answer 900 questions and complete two Ridiculous offers ? Hope not cuz it's fun so far.

Eh. Only one problem. The web browser I use blocks ads - so I wasn't seeing all the ads on the side... even better, I thought. Until it told me to answer the trivia question to continue.... and I couldn't SEE the trivia question. :(I either need to switch browsers for this game (not a big deal) or figure out how I disabled ads. Also won't be a big deal - I *think* I can "white list" this site. :)

jenniferp417 said:
Eh. Only one problem. The web browser I use blocks ads - so I wasn't seeing all the ads on the side... even better, I thought. Until it told me to answer the trivia question to continue.... and I couldn't SEE the trivia question. :(

I either need to switch browsers for this game (not a big deal) or figure out how I disabled ads. Also won't be a big deal - I *think* I can "white list" this site. :)

Consider yourself lucky that you can't see the ads - LOL Any time it does the trivia thing, just logout and log back in again - LOL

jenniferp417 said:
Eh. Only one problem. The web browser I use blocks ads - so I wasn't seeing all the ads on the side... even better, I thought. Until it told me to answer the trivia question to continue.... and I couldn't SEE the trivia question. :(

I either need to switch browsers for this game (not a big deal) or figure out how I disabled ads. Also won't be a big deal - I *think* I can "white list" this site. :)
what do you mean "white list" the site. Is it because you have pop up blockers on? Cuz i do too. I also can't see the trivia question.

CAmomCookin4U said:
what do you mean "white list" the site. Is it because you have pop up blockers on? Cuz i do too. I also can't see the trivia question.

I use the Firefox web browser, and have the "adblock plus" extension. I can tell it to ignore certain sites, and let their ads through. I have to do it for my grocery store's site, or I can't view the weekly ads.

For your popup blocker, it may or may not be possible... look for "help" information in the program, maybe. Sorry! :(

Did you guys all use your ChefSuccess names when you joined Netwinner? I see a lot of names on there that i recongnize but quite a few that I don't.

Thanks for getting me addicted to something else!! :p

dannyzmom said:
Did you guys all use your ChefSuccess names when you joined Netwinner? I see a lot of names on there that i recongnize but quite a few that I don't.
Mine is Keb329

Oh man, Im addicted! Im MelissaKirk :)

dannyzmom said:
I did. And I see thet you're on the list for "Most referral points this week." Pretty cool!

Last night I started playing and did not have any problems with it. Then all of a sudden it starter freezing on me. Now I can play a couple of rounds before it freezes on me. Is anyone else having that problem?

Thanks!
Lisa

ChefLisa said:
Last night I started playing and did not have any problems with it. Then all of a sudden it starter freezing on me. Now I can play a couple of rounds before it freezes on me. Is anyone else having that problem?

Thanks!
Lisa

MINE DID TOO!!! It was driving me nuts! Every few minutes and "internet error, activex error has occured" warning came up and closed ALL my windows...I was getting SO MAD!!!:mad:

Dannyzmom...you ROCK!!! Thanks for the addiction...maybe kicking the addiciton will by my New Year's Resolution for NEXT year!

thechefofnorthbend said:
MINE DID TOO!!! It was driving me nuts! Every few minutes and "internet error, activex error has occured" warning came up and closed ALL my windows...I was getting SO MAD!!!:mad:

I'm still getting the freezing. It is screwing with my browser so much!!!

I'd like to join too...anyone know if the certificates are redeemable in Canada? No sense me joining and becoming addicted to something else if the GC's don't do me any good up here...

The Walmart ones are - the prize page says they're the only ones that are. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies