• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone One Else Addicted to Lost?

or anyone else on the island...turn back time?Who are the others? Not sure.....it's possible! They have killed off main characters before!What is the animal/monster? Not sure.....it's possible! They have killed off main characters before!Why are so many people healed of the diseases/physical problems they had when they arrived? Not sure.....it's possible! They have killed off main characters before!
SusanBP0129
Anyone one else addicted to Lost?

I am SOOOOOO addicted to Lost! It is the ONE show I never miss! This past weeks episode was so good - do you think Charlie is really going to die?

Not sure.....it's possible! They have killed off main characters before!
What do you think the deal is with Ben??? Soooooooo creepy!!

SusanBP0129 said:
Not sure.....it's possible! They have killed off main characters before!
What do you think the deal is with Ben??? Soooooooo creepy!!

Geeeeeeez I sure HOPE NOT!!!!

I know! I like Charlie. I was bummed when they killed off Eko.

Do you think that (the hatch guy, forgot his name) was he having flashbacks or flashforwards? I think he will be the key to everyone getting off the island.

I like Charlie and Claire together. They're the closest thing to a family on the island.

I love Lost, but I much prefer watching it on DVD. It's amazing to watch it without commercials and consecutively. I think the momentum is lost (ha, ha) when I have to wait a week between episodes!

monica.dixon said:
Do you think that (the hatch guy, forgot his name) was he having flashbacks or flashforwards? I think he will be the key to everyone getting off the island.

Desmond? I was wondering this too. . .was Charlie completely washed up by the time the plane crashed? I can't remember. If so, then it was a flashforward (he was playing his guitar for tips on the street). If not, then it was probably a flashback.

I'm not as in to it as I used to be (it was always the hour that flew by) but I'm involved enough that I have to keep coming back to see what happens next.

chefjeanine said:
Desmond? I was wondering this too. . .was Charlie completely washed up by the time the plane crashed? I can't remember. If so, then it was a flashforward (he was playing his guitar for tips on the street). If not, then it was probably a flashback.

I'm not as in to it as I used to be (it was always the hour that flew by) but I'm involved enough that I have to keep coming back to see what happens next.

I'm fairly sure it was a flashback. That pic of Des and Penny in front of the marina was with him in the hatch later on. I think the flashback was showing that the people on the island have been connected for much longer than they realize.

I agree. The picture makes me think it was a flashback.

my hubby and I are addicted to lost as well!!!!:D

Never watch it.

I love it and was LOST myself when it was off for weeks at a time during the holidays. I schedule shows/phone calls around it. HOOKED ... YES. :)

pkd09 said:
I love it and was LOST myself when it was off for weeks at a time during the holidays. I schedule shows/phone calls around it. HOOKED ... YES. :)

I'm actually glad that it's on later now! It used to be there were so many interruptions when I was trying to watch, and now that it doesn't start until 10, I can watch it w/o any other "noise".

W/ Desmond - I think it's flashbacks....but also flash forwards - didn't it seem like he was repeating things? And the lady in the Antique Shop telling him he was going to be pushing the button.....so many twists and turns!
And I am STILL trying to figure out if the Woman Dr. (can't remember her name)that is one of the "Others" is a good guy or a bad guy.....But Ben? I think he is totally a bad guy.

I'm a huge LOST fan. I have to schedule things around LOST, so I'm not out of the house when it's on.

Lol
DMB75 said:
I'm a huge LOST fan. I have to schedule things around LOST, so I'm not out of the house when it's on.

me too!!!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm actually glad that it's on later now! It used to be there were so many interruptions when I was trying to watch, and now that it doesn't start until 10, I can watch it w/o any other "noise".

I'm not glad. . .it's on at the same time as Medium and I have only one recorder (and am not going out to by another one). So, I'm forced to stay awake and watch Lost.

My DH and I are both hooked. So many unanswered questions.

Who are the others?

What is the animal/monster?

Why are so many people healed of the diseases/physical problems they had when they arrived?

What's up with the hatches?

What really happened with the "they didn't push the button in time" thing?

Why is Sayid so hot? (Okay, that's not really a mystery. The guy's just HOT!)

Can Desmond really see the future?

Is Charlie going to die?

What's going to happen?

So many questions!!!

BTW, I agree that Ben is just creepy.

raebates said:
My DH and I are both hooked. So many unanswered questions.
Why is Sayid so hot? (Okay, that's not really a mystery. The guy's just HOT!)

Rae, you crack me up!

I love Lost, but everything time they answer 1 question, they open 5 new ones! It's so frustrating.

supergirljennie said:
I love Lost, but everything time they answer 1 question, they open 5 new ones! It's so frustrating.

That's what's so addictive about the darn thing.

raebates said:
That's what's so addictive about the darn thing.

And I've never been so addicted to a TV show!!!! My DH can't understand it (my addiction) He watches it with me....but he can (gasp) go to bed in the middle of the show if he is tired!:eek: I just looked at him the other night in shock! How can he do that with so many unanswered questions???? He thinks I need an intervention!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
And I've never been so addicted to a TV show!!!! My DH can't understand it (my addiction) He watches it with me....but he can (gasp) go to bed in the middle of the show if he is tired!:eek: I just looked at him the other night in shock! How can he do that with so many unanswered questions???? He thinks I need an intervention!:D

Don't worry about it, Becky. We support you. In fact, we'll enable you. LOL

My DH and I LOVE Lost and have been watching since day one!
Questions, questions, but rarely answers...completely frustrating.
We also LOVE Prison Break! Anyone else?
We decided to simplify our lives this year and stick to 2 or 3 shows...the above 2 we always record and watch after the kids are in bed.

I love LOSTBut i was kinda upset at the first half of this season, personally I thought it was lame, but the second have seems to be starting off strong!!

supergirljennie said:
Don't worry about it, Becky. We support you. In fact, we'll enable you. LOL

Thanks Jennie! I appreciate your support!:D

Related to Anyone One Else Addicted to Lost?

1. What is "Anyone One Else Addicted to Lost?"

"Anyone One Else Addicted to Lost?" is a community or support group for fans of the TV show "Lost." It is a place for fans to discuss, analyze, and share their love for the show.

2. How can I join "Anyone One Else Addicted to Lost?"

You can join "Anyone One Else Addicted to Lost?" by requesting to join the group on social media platforms such as Facebook or Reddit. Some groups may have specific requirements or rules for joining, so be sure to read the guidelines before requesting to join.

3. What can I expect from "Anyone One Else Addicted to Lost?"

"Anyone One Else Addicted to Lost?" offers a community for fans to connect and share their thoughts and theories about the show. Members often engage in discussions, trivia games, and other activities related to "Lost."

4. Are there any fees for joining "Anyone One Else Addicted to Lost?"

No, there are no fees for joining "Anyone One Else Addicted to Lost?" It is a free community for fans to connect and share their love for the show.

5. Can I promote my own content on "Anyone One Else Addicted to Lost?"

Some groups may have specific rules regarding self-promotion. Be sure to check the guidelines of the group before posting any self-promotional content. However, most groups welcome members to share their own "Lost"-related content, such as fan art or theories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • pampchefrhondab