• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Attending the Hartford, Ct Spring Launch?

In summary, Anne and Darcy will be attending the meeting in Hartford, while Melissa and MacKinnon will be attending the meeting in Charlotte. All members of the overall Dot Doiron cluster will be there!
baychef
Silver Member
Just wondering if anyone else on DS will be there!

I'll be there :)

I will be there too. I'm going out the night before though.

I'm afraid that I won't be there as it conflicts with a family event, but over 40 people so far from my Executive Director group in Maine are traveling to it! All members of the overall Dot Doiron cluster... wish I could have seen you there!!!

chefkugler said:
I will be there too. I'm going out the night before though.

We will be going the night before too. I am not much of an early riser as it is! Haven't made any hotel reservations yet, but want to see after tomorrow night if there is more interest.

we are going on Friday night too :)

where are you guys staying??

I'm staying at The Sheraton. I have about 4 of my own team going that night too. Plus a few other directors.

Anne, I will post too when I know where I am staying. It might very well be right there at the hotel..that will make rolling out of bed much easier!:D
Can't wait to see you!

And Darcy, I am so sorry to miss you! WOW...what a force coming from Maine!

:pray:weather hold out please:pray:

The Sheraton is a 2 min drive to the meeting and was only $88 after taxes for the night.
I did check the hotel rates at the meeting place and it was much higher.

Praying too for good weather then.

was that hotel online???
b/c ours isn't that great of a rate....can you send me the info.
[email protected]

TIA!

You know what! I may be going afterall!!! My family event that I spoke of is my husband's 25th birthday on the 7th. Last year I missed his birthday for a Pampered Chef event and I promised him I wouldn't do that again. Well, if I went, I would miss it, and a special birthday at that. My origninal plan was to go to the Lakeland, FL meeting as my sister-in-law lives only 15 minutes away and I could still fly home in time to be back for his birthday since that meeting is earlier in the week. However, money is tight right now and it's not looking promising that I can swing it now.

Well.... perhaps I could convince him to come with me to the Hartford meeting location and we could bring MacKinnon that way too! We could get a hotel room and spend the whole weekend together as a family. That way, instead of traveling home on his birthday, we would already be together! Hmmmm, this might have possibilities :)

Melissa we'll be @ the Sheraton too :)

Did you book direct with them or through hotels. com?
Either way I think the rate is good. But right now fo course Hotels.com is $59. I had already booked direct and paid $79 before taxes. Oh well. Still cheap.

Ok, talked it over with hubby and we're making PChef his birthday trip! I'll be coming with my hubby and 18 month old son :) I need to stay cheap! So I read above, you all think that's what we should go with? We'll be staying two nights, maybe I should budge a little and stay at a place with an indoor pool, my son would love that!

So the rest of my personal team is going to the meeting in NC so I'll be coming alone, I sure hope I can meet up with some of you!

I may have 4 attending along with me!!! Yippee!!

Ok, just registered and booked our hotel room at the Sheraton for $66 a night! Great deal, total came to just under $150 with taxes and fees.

I booked over the phone with hotels.com and they contacted the hotel directly to check on the construction that was going on near the pool, and they said the construction finished early so none should be going on during that time and the pool will be up and running! That's going to make my hubby and son very happy boys while Mamma's at work :) He also got my a crib reserved for the two nights were there and King size bed for hubby and I, very nice service!

Related to Anyone Attending the Hartford, Ct Spring Launch?

1. What is the date and location of the Hartford, CT Spring Launch?

The Hartford, CT Spring Launch will take place on [insert date] at [insert location].

2. Is there a cost to attend the Hartford, CT Spring Launch?

No, the Hartford, CT Spring Launch is a free event for all attendees.

3. What can I expect to see at the Hartford, CT Spring Launch?

At the Hartford, CT Spring Launch, you will get a first look at our newest product releases and have the opportunity to try out and purchase these products before they are available to the public. You will also have the chance to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and learn new tips and tricks for your business.

4. Do I need to RSVP for the Hartford, CT Spring Launch?

Yes, we highly recommend RSVPing for the Hartford, CT Spring Launch so we can ensure enough space and supplies for all attendees. You can RSVP through your consultant or on our website.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Hartford, CT Spring Launch?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the Hartford, CT Spring Launch. However, we do ask that you RSVP for them as well so we can accurately plan for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • frozenchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • kdangel518