• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Have Spare Iso Shaved Ice Machine Bowls?

In summary, cleaning the Iso Shaved Ice Machine Bowls is simple and easy. They can also be used for other frozen treats besides shaved ice, such as sorbet or frozen yogurt. The bowls can hold up to 32 ounces of ice at a time and the texture of the shaved ice can be adjusted using the blade settings on the machine. Regular ice cubes work best, but crushed ice or larger cubes can also be used. Avoid using ice with additives or flavorings for best results.
linojackie
I have a friend who has a shaved ice machine and is looking for replacement bowls. This is before my time, and I have no idea what she's talking about, so it's a shot in the dark. If anyone knows what this is and may have one (or two...) please let me know.

TIA!

http://www.cyberattic.com/stores/JAKGUY/items/764319/thumb.jpg
This is the only image I could find online! Sorry it's so small. The white cups used to freeze the ice in the right shape & size are pictured.

I don't remember the solid blue shaver. Mine was bought in the late 90's & was light blue & white.

Unfortunately, I have no clue where replacement bowls could be purchased. I'd hate to send her to another company, but if no one else comes up with a supplier you might send her to Tupperware. I'm sure they would have something that might be the right size to do what she needs. Of course, recommend that she measure her bowls or takes them with her to find something of equal comparison. ;)

Small butter containers work just right.

ShanaSmith said:
Small butter containers work just right.

That's what I was going to say :) I actually have 3 bowls and can't remember if I still have the shaver. We just moved and I'm not sure where anything is!
Don't want to give them away until I'm sure I don't have the shaver.

Related to Anybody Have Spare Iso Shaved Ice Machine Bowls?

1. How do I clean the Iso Shaved Ice Machine Bowls?

Cleaning the Iso Shaved Ice Machine Bowls is simple and easy. First, make sure to unplug the machine and remove the blades and lid. Wash the bowl with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean towel. You can also put the bowl in the dishwasher, but make sure to remove the blades first.

2. Can I use the Iso Shaved Ice Machine Bowls for other foods besides shaved ice?

While the Iso Shaved Ice Machine Bowls are specifically designed for making shaved ice, they can also be used for other frozen treats like sorbet, frozen yogurt, or even cocktails. Just make sure to follow the same instructions for making shaved ice and adjust the ingredients as needed.

3. How much ice can the Iso Shaved Ice Machine Bowls hold?

The Iso Shaved Ice Machine Bowls can hold up to 32 ounces of ice at a time, which is enough for several servings of shaved ice. If you need to make more, simply refill the bowl with ice and continue shaving.

4. Can I adjust the texture of the shaved ice using the Iso Shaved Ice Machine Bowls?

Yes, you can adjust the texture of the shaved ice by adjusting the blade settings on the machine. For a finer texture, use a lower blade setting, and for a coarser texture, use a higher blade setting. You can also experiment with different ice cube sizes and types for different textures.

5. Do I need to use a specific type of ice with the Iso Shaved Ice Machine Bowls?

The Iso Shaved Ice Machine Bowls work best with regular ice cubes, but you can also use crushed ice or larger ice cubes. Just make sure the ice cubes are not too large to fit in the machine's chute. Avoid using ice with additives or flavorings, as this can affect the taste and texture of your shaved ice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mattventura