• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Southern California Consultants Here?

Hi Christine!I am located in Torrance, just south of Venice. I would be more than happy to help you out. Please let me know if you need more information or have any questions.
cspies
Hello! Hope someone can help me! I'm doing a show for my mom and her best friend while I visit California next week (Tues. 8/21 5:30pm - Torrance) and while my mom and sister have some of the supplies I need I still need quite a few. I'm wondering if there is any one consultant who has the following that I could meet up with and borrow for the show?

Food Chopper
Fluted Stone
Nesting meas. cups
adj. spoon/cup
Stackable Cooling rack
sugar/flour shaker
Classic Batter bowl

I'm doing a Fiesta Show and am doing the Jerk Chicken Nachos and the Mexican Chocolate Cake. Some of their friends are really into cooking so I think it will be a good show (fingers crossed). You would be more than welcome to come and watch the show as well and if I get any cooking show leads I'd be happy to pass them on to you.

I know this is kind of a leap of faith on someone's part but I'd do the same if someone was coming to NJ. I am originally from California and grew up there but live with my family in New Jersey.

Please let me know if you can help. I love doing this 15 minute microwave cake but I have a feeling that big fluted stone is not going to make it in my suitcase in one piece!
Thanks!
Christine

Hi Christine,
I am in So Cal, but in Temecula... not so close to Torrance. Good luck finding someone close. Everyone I know in PC is in my area. I'll ask my director (I see her tonight for a meeting) and see if she knows anyone.

What if you shipped via FedEx whatever you need?

Jenni

Hi! Christine,
I am in Gardena, 5 to 10 minutes from Torrance. I would be more than happy to help you out. PM me to set up a way of contacting you. I have all the products you need.

Cindy

What is the purpose of the "Any Southern California Consultants Here?" group?

The group "Any Southern California Consultants Here?" is a community for Pampered Chef consultants who work in the Southern California region. It serves as a platform for consultants to connect, share tips and ideas, and support each other in their business.

How can I join the "Any Southern California Consultants Here?" group?

To join the group, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant currently working in Southern California. You can request to join by searching for the group on Facebook and clicking the "Join" button. A group admin will review your request and approve it if you meet the criteria.

What type of content is allowed in the "Any Southern California Consultants Here?" group?

The group is primarily for sharing relevant information, tips, and ideas related to Pampered Chef and the Southern California region. You can also ask questions, share success stories, and support fellow consultants. However, promotional posts for other businesses or products are not allowed.

Are there any in-person events or meetings organized by the "Any Southern California Consultants Here?" group?

The group occasionally organizes local meetups and events for consultants in the Southern California region. You can stay updated on these events by checking the group's page or joining the group's mailing list, if available.

Can I use the "Any Southern California Consultants Here?" group for customer sales or recruiting?

No, the group is not intended for customer sales or recruiting purposes. Please use other platforms, such as your personal Facebook page or Pampered Chef's official channels, for these activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shed
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
paigev71
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies